Posts by FelixTheFinn

I received my two pairs of Viccel socks a few weeks ago, but due to a major move I’ve waited until now to review them.   I ordered a pair of Navy summer weight mid-calfs and a pair of pistachio green winter weight over the calf socks. Since I have long legs, the OTC version did not reach up high enough on my calves and rested on their widest part. Due to the stout (rugby) construction of my legs they were not comfortable to wear and will thus not be reviewed based on...
Yes!! Although there's still some error messages popping up, this new one is much more sleek and easy to navigate. Felix
Only US makers, or would you pay for shipping from Europe? Note that non-EU orders for shoes from English or Spanish shoe makers will exclude VAT and thus be 19% cheaper than for us in Europe, which covers shipping and then some. ;) Felix
My width is a bit wider than the size 13 (my size) and they fit well without going the extra wide. Not sure how much the wider the wide variant is. You may be fine with size 11 in wide in a derby. But call up their customer service and ask them. A cobbler can also stretch out the width of the shoe like 0.5 cm if they end up being too tight. (plus leather stretches) Other than that for good men's shoes, it seems you won't find anything unless you go MTO. So either accept...
Please do not wear any of those shoes to the office!!! That is a very tight shoe budget, but if you can pump that up to 150 GBP, you can try a German shoebrand called Shoepassion. They make Goodyear welted shoes and have gotten very good reviews for the price class from Style Forum and german websites. They have wide lasts that fit my feet (also wide) very well. On top of that you can choose to get some of the models in a wider fitting, which to be honest I don't even...
I have not received them yet, but will report back once they arrive.
The grass is always greener...
Yeah, it surely hasn't been too pretty this time around...
You most certainly do have international readers, well more lookers at pictures than readers that is. Obviously one must match their cigar cutters to their jacket buttons, anything else would be a giant faux-pas...  Felix
[[SPOILER]] Great fit Tom! As another man with a fuller figure, I quite regularly turn to your website for inspiration eventhough I don't speak a word of Polish. Would you ever consider making a post in English, for your non-Polish readers? Felix