or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

I'll let the Rolex service center take care of it. I need to have a link added into another Rolex I have anyway (a Yachtmaster I have from my father, it is just a bit too tight right now).
I'll just swing by Leffot tomorrow...
Quick throw on the wrist (need to get the dealer to remove some links still)
Heh, I kind of like them and have plenty of other boots, so why not one with a Christy? Admittedly I admit it is sort of ridiculous and lately have been thinking about spending my money on exotic leather dress shoes instead.
Any sizing advice? I am an 11.5E on the Brannock / in Allen Edmonds usually
The issue is finding whiskey cordovan... I suspect Alden just buys it all. May have to source some from Italy or Japan if I can figure out how.
Never done custom shoes before - would it just be worthwhile to wait til I am in Italy?
I think you have two approaches: 1. Create a fully stocked bar with all the bitters, mixers, etc. 2. Work backwards from 3 "house" cocktails and just buy the stuff to make that. I'd suggest starting with option (2) and then just add to your repertoire of cocktails rather than starting with the liquor side of the equation. Yes, you will end up with things that are just used for a single cocktail, but at least you will know you like that drink.
Been trying to get Whiskey cordovan semi-dress boots on Christy sole, but haven't had much luck - mostly because Whiskey is a rare color...
So who makes the best Harrington, rather than the cheapest decent one? private white?