or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

Sorry, I should have put a comma in there:"When I was younger a partner at the law firm"should be"When I was younger, a partner at the law firm"I was a junior associate for a while then figured out that law firm life sucked and moved on to management consulting.
My understanding is that E39 M5s were a complete maintenance nightmare - in-warranty and definitely worse out. When I was younger a partner at the law firm I worked at bought one new and it definitely spent a lot of time at the shop.
I pre-ordered one out of curiosity. They should work on their advertising since the guy seems like a super-dangerous douchebag using it in the video. I'll even be more shameless and post my referral link: http://www.navdy.com/5L0ZyLvg
Fair point, I never thought I would buy one since they have typically been perfect luxury cars in the sense of being appliances that you never need to think about. I did buy a GS350 F sport since it really is an amazing sports sedan, so maybe their direction has changed - because if you can get old-BMW driving dynamics with Lexus reliability and build quality, that is pretty much a complete win.But I suspect my next car will be a Tesla.
Not sure why that is in quotes - Lexus interiors are at a minimum competitive with the Germans and frankly better in some areas. BMW interiors have never been much to write home about, even on the 7 series. Audi's always got lots of plaudits, but I never really understood it. Mercedes, when they do a good job (i.e., not in the last gen C-class), have been quite good.
Here you go Piob: Hennessey Ford Velociraptor No lack of size or power. Even the Expedition EL Platinum doesn't have a V8 option, instead an EcoBoost V6. 370hp and 430 lb-ft of torque although I can't find the curves.
P85D is flat out amazing. Even the ridiculous automation features are amazing, like parking itself in the garage, etc. If I was another luxury brand, I'd really start sweating now. Tesla doesn't have the interior quality to match, but the rest of the pieces are lining up quite nicely.
I also think the original Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was good, so the only reason to make a sequel is that audiences can't handle foreign movies
It was decent, but not amazing. I read somewhere he mapped out a bunch of ways to kill characters and then built the plot around the death scenes and it sort of feels it. Sonatine is probably my favorite of his gangster movies (I also like A Scene at the Sea which is his odd-ball flick)
I'd definitely love some long-sleeve Ts..