or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

So did I miss a post comparing the new chinos to the ones that are already up there?
I am going to agree with mike, they might be high quality, but the look is pretty douchey. The RBs have a more classic look. If you are worried about quality, 2 thoughts: (1) just keep looking or (2) millions of people have bought RBs and not had them shatter or anything else.
Dredd with Karl Urban was surprisingly decent
I've used Sunday Auto Transport for moving my car across the US twice and they did a good job.
My biggest problem with Dainese is their ridiculous logo-ing of everything. But definitely great quality stuff IMO.
This is another masterpiece sweater from LUC that has just been hanging in my closet. The pics don't do it justice. It is rated very conservatively in GOOD condition with some threading where the knit is a bit pulled (this knit will do this no matter what and is part of owning it). Measurements are: P2P - 21" Back length - 30" Price includes shipping CONUS and fees.
A bunch of ties for sale, many NWT or NWOT. And NWOT means exactly that. All prices including shipping CONUS The Skinnies Left - Drakes NWOT - 2 3/4" width - $60 Right -Black Fleece NWT - 2 1/2" - $40 The Knits Left - Sam Hober Black Grenadine Grossa NWOT - 3 1/4" $SOLD Center - Paul Stuart NWT - 2 1/2" - $50 Right - E.G. Capelli Cashmere VERY GOOD - 3" x 56" - $50 The Patterns Left - E. Zegna MINT - 4" - $25 Center - Burberry Signature Paid VERY GOOD - 4"...
I own in Williamsburg and have seen a pretty nice level of appreciation. If I was going to buy another place for investment, I'd consider either Harlem, West Bushwick, Greenpoint or Fort Green. Each has their trade-offs and issues, but also has opportunity for appreciation.
Anyone have a Clearaudio Ovation? Been thinking about either that or a Well Tempered Versalex vs maybe a PTP Solid 12 (not sure about the whole idler thing)
Anyone here have an Isogon jacket? I do sort of need a do-it-all softshell.