or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

I am not sure you can have that license plate unless you are pushing 1500hp.
Just listed my SV650 for sale - been riding the HP4 more and more so time to move on. Plus I think I may pick up an RC390 for the track instead of using the SV.
How is the rear seat? It actually looks usable unlike most convertibles.
Does anyone here own a Maserati Gran Turismo convertible? Curious how bad the TCO on it is (assuming it is bought used to begin with).
Yeah. Like I said, just stick it back to stock, ignore and don't mention the exhaust. You will get much better pricing. It just is how it is.Like I just did a super-extensive upgrade of the audio system of my 2013 minivan. If we turned around and tried to sell it today, I'd remove the far superior Pioneer head unit and have the stock put back in. I wouldn't mention the upgraded speakers or anything in an ad even though there are thousands of dollars in it. In 5 years,...
I think Mauro is sick right now - don't worry he always makes things right. And, for when you are back Mauro, when will we see some button down shirts? I really wanted a blue pinpoint which is no longer available in my size.
When you see a car that is stock and one that is modded - you have no idea what the modded person has done to the car. Did they chip it also? Was there a turbo in there that got taken off for sale? Was the car tracked, raced, etc? Who did the mods and were they done properly? All that stuff goes through your head. And then you go buy the stock one. Having mods means you are ruling out a decent portion of the market. There is a reason CarMax isn't offering you anything,...
mods are always going to devalue your sale value a ton. You'd be better off stripping them off if you want KBB.
Yeah, frankly I prefer the AM V8 series III model the most, but definitely don't want to be stuck tithing to the british maintenance gods. Would be sweet to have one with an LS transplant to be honest, even if it is sacrilege.Oh. and this is the most 80s Aston:It is like the aborted fetus of a BMW 850CI and Chevy Caprice.
So this is probably an immensely satisfying, terrible idea: