or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

Jesus, stop whining. Don't buy the shirt. It is that simple.
Yeah, my basic rule is extended warranties on (1) mission critical shit and (2) mobile shit. Which basically means anything Apple (e.g., main computer, notebook, phone)...
Several points:1. Wolfvsgoat to me is the ultimate blend of no-corners-cut, no money spent on marketing bullshit - that to me is its value proposition2. Nobody is holding a gun to your head to buy the chambray. Go buy an RRL - oh shit, that is more expensive! Fuck me. Well, I suppose there is J Crew...Let's see how the pre-orders roll in and then Mauro will obviously adjust to his market - if the high end stuff doesn't sell, he can decide whether he is happier with a niche...
Doing above range trips all the time is the exact use case where I wouldn't get a Tesla. Why make him deal with the range limitations which aren't a factor for most?
Tesla costs are high up-front, but running costs are quite low. I did a depreciation model compared to some mid-level luxury cars (E-class, etc), and it was quite competitive. Hell, the new Hyundai Genesis had a higher cost of ownership because of its mediocre mileage.
Agreed, I had just done a bit replacement with MeUndies, and these are just next level and I will just be replacing again.
Has any news been announced on a US release of an RC390?
I am definitely split on it.Pros- I almost always use two hands to type- No need for an iPad mini for video- Easier book reading- Easier car navigationCons- fucking huge in a pocket potentiallyIf I was a woman or carrying a man purse EDC bag, the 6+ would be a no brainer. But will it even fit inside a suit breast pocket? And what about jeans pockets?
Just bought a new riding jacket - Held. Stuff seems very premium and better designed for use than some of the more recent stuff I've been seeing from Dainese. My entire riding life is starting to turn German - boots, motorcycle, helmet, and now jackets...
To be honest, a hybrid would probably work the best if geared correctly. Torque at zero is just amazing.