or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

I own an HP4 - agree that the assymetrical headlights aren't awesome. The Panigale is definitely better looking. But the HP4 is easy to ride around in a way a lot of sportbikes aren't. Tuono is nice, but the RSV is just so much better looking.
Nobody remembers when Trump's ex said he kept a copy of Mein Kampf next to his bed? And then he did a Clinton'esque denial saying that if he did have the book, he would certainly never have read the speeches or some BS like that?
I've had one for sale forever. The worst part is that it is relatively conventionally styled, I have just put on too much muscle for the high armholes to fit comfortably.Ridiculous stuff, but honestly for anything less than what I am listing, I'd rather just keep it in case I slim down in the future again.
I have no idea what features I would find particularly compelling right now... Waterproofing would be nice, as would wireless charging. But whatever... These phones are just turning into commodities at this point. I'd rather they fixed all the BS in the software - like make Siri not such a useless cunt.
The dichotomy is wrong. It is going to the track for fun vs racing. If you are racing, you are going to get the GT3 since those split second shifts are going to matter. If you are a manual enthusiast and don't care about optimizing every last millisecond, then you get the R.
Hmm... need to find someone with a larger scarstitch to try on. It is a lot of $$$ to drop on something that might not fit right and has very pain in the ass US distribution.
No... and my feel on that was it was too small...
A. I don't give a fuck about buying a family car to show off - just what makes the most sense. I can afford an X or a Sienna, that isn't the issue. If I could get all four in an E63 AMG wagon, I'd probably be done.B. Those doors were designed to avoid having minivan doors. That is the only reason for their existence. They delayed delivery of the car to get them working, they prevent the use of a roof rack, require a high roof on a garage, add extra complexity for reduced...
It is really about four kids, aged 5 months to 5 years and all the car seats. That plus we need a car now.At this point, I think we'll just buy a Sienna and call it done. Maybe put down on a Model X after a couple of years when those falcon doors have proven to be resilient (since they are a shit gimmick).
Car purchase update: T&C declared totaled We went and test drove minivans and crossovers, the Odyssey was the clear winner - but with a new model due later this year we don't really want to buy a new one. This Saturday we are going to see if we can stuff all our shit into a Tesla S. The XC90 was as nice as I thought it would be, but, like every other fucking SUV, they put in a 2/3 - 1/3 bench in the 2nd row which means you can't put in child seats in that row and still...