or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

I have no problem with luxury crossovers. It is way more comfortable to sit upright if you are being chauffeured around town. I'd rather not see any ground clearance though as that is hardly needed.
That interior does look pretty lovely. I am not a fan of the steering wheel either - it is ugly, looks parts bin, the flat bottom has no business in a touring coupe, the silver buttons don't match anything else, the ring around the center just draws attention, etc. Basically it is a horror show.Anyway, I am waiting for the Ocean Drive to be released, that looks pretty much perfect for me.
I like it too - in general, I think Audi gets the rear ends right. The 6 series has the rear end of a Sebring. The CLS rear end is mediocre. And why a coupe unless it has the same exact profile? Just seems pointless.
I suppose. While I am not ATGATT. I favor doing proper gloves and boots due to all the small bones that are a mess to put back together.
Looking at these, they aren't CE rated. So basically they are boot with an extra leather pad sewn on. And for that, they are probably overpriced.Rev'it makes some non-motorcycle-looking boots that are actually real motorcycle boots: http://www.revitusa.com/en-us/#/products/FBR019
But I think that is a classic mistake when looking at these bikes. If you are just starting out and looking for a starter bike, you most likely aren't going to keep it that long - maybe a year or two. In which case the high price is just a cash flow issue. You buy at the high price and a year later you sell at a high price, so the TCO isn't all that terrible.The thing is, there is always high demand for entry-level bikes. Here in Cali, 8 year old Ninja 250s sell for what I...
Well, what kind of bike are you looking for?
Sure there are. Tons of standards, nakeds, etc. And, by definition, you want a "low-end" bike since you may drop it.E.g., go buy a GS500 if you want a standard naked bike. Tons of dual sports, Honda 500X if you want ADV style, etc.
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit was pretty dull and the plot was too stretched... Started Black Mirror - the first episode was just so implausible and overly sensationalistic it is hard to want to go on.
Those Royal Enfields look pretty great actually.