or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

I also think the original Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was good, so the only reason to make a sequel is that audiences can't handle foreign movies
It was decent, but not amazing. I read somewhere he mapped out a bunch of ways to kill characters and then built the plot around the death scenes and it sort of feels it. Sonatine is probably my favorite of his gangster movies (I also like A Scene at the Sea which is his odd-ball flick)
I'd definitely love some long-sleeve Ts..
Last night it was some Beat Takeshi...
Sorry to clarify, I was talking about the sweaters where you are only making some amount of each. Why not take pre-orders and then run off the right number?
I did love Eyes Wide Shut, but I felt that Tom Cruise is a passenger in that movie while things happen around him. Being wide-eyed and shocked most of the time doesn't take massive acting skills and I suspect another actor in the role could have done better. But I have never seen Magnolia where I hear he does better. There is definitely a school of actors who just play themselves in every movie - Tom Cruise, Nic Cage, Keanu Reeves, etc. When I see them, I think of their...
Why do limited runs instead of pre-orders?
Just watched the Raid 2. Damn was that the perfect action movie.
]]When they are cheaply contrived - yes.
I think Bendghazi is the new term...