or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

Oh the 911 is stale as hell - people can argue about how its a classic - but I think it is a dull / safe choice in midlife crisis. The Cayman is better looking (and more fun). The Panamera was a reasonably successful execution of the 911 design language but new in the context of sedans (although I know people hate it). The Cayenne was a failure of that design language (and still is in its newest iteration - the Audi cousins are much better looking). Just saw pics of the...
So James Bond 24 will have a limited edition Aston Martin DB10 (not for public sale). But I assume this is the future direction of Aston Martin design. The current design is definitely showing its age (and making all the models look the same doesn't help), but this new streamlined design is oddly bland.
Let's just say those two hours were entirely wasted. And Kayla wasn't particularly hot in the movie anyway. Now I need something to cleanse my mind.
The Maze Runner was just awful - I don't even know why I started watching it, was just looking for mindless fair. But it was just so awful...
Thermal - do I order BD or AD sizing?
Having extensively cross-shopped the S versus a ton of other cars. I'd definitely say that if they improved their interiors (leather quality, etc), it would dominate the class. The drivetrain is amazing, the torque was intoxicating. The touchscreen is too fussy, the leather quality just seemed so-so, and the gaps are better and better as time goes on, but are nowhere near Lexus or Mercedes.
I am not saying Tesla is the be-all/end-all. People who buy Teslas are still on the early adopter curve... That is why I think 6 years, you won't be buying a top SUV without electric being in high contention. I could be wrong, since car makers are terribly slow at these things, so I am not placing bets on it. As for road trips - I think doing 30 minutes to charging every 200 miles does kind of suck, but by pure use case, you can justify it by every other single time you...
I just don't see that as an issue. You plug it in at night like your phone, and you get up in the morning and the damn thing has pulled out of the garage, is sitting right outside with the engine running and everything nice and toasty. If you regularly drive more than the 200+ miles, it (a) isn't the car for you and (b) you should consider moving closer to work since you don't value your time very highly.Battery costs will decline once the new factory goes operational....
Frankly given that 4-cylinders nowadays have the power that V8s had not that long ago, I don't really care that much. A 4 cylinder Accord does 0-60 in what? Just under 8 seconds? A 1998 Ferrari 308 GTSi was 7.8 seconds. And if you want torque - the era of electrics will be a revelation - Piob will be able to haul a shit-ton of wine in a 3-row seated monster with instant torque at zero in maybe not the next two cars he leases, but the next one after that (so let's say 6...
I love that grey. It is perfect.