or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

Anyway, i8 is about the only BMW I am interested in nowadays so I am definitely curious.
Or maybe when you visit a factory and warehouse as part of an M&A diligence of a well known Chinese company and find the address is a building with thousands of PO boxes for many many fake companies and other scams - you start to get skeptical of the Chinese economy?
So my final thoughts on this - buy either a Sport or an Edition and skip the middle. Sport if you intend to replace frequently since this will undoubtedly be a 1st gen product Edition if you are baller. They will most likely sell reasonably well, go through a devaluation and then pick up 20 years from now or something in value if yours is mint. Anything in the middle just seems like a bad compromise. There will eventually be third party straps so even if you want a...
I think the car looks awful - Bentley took an A5 - tacked on a fireplace screen and Beetle headlights.
Cayman GT4 over both of them every day of the week.
GS350 F sport. Awesome car in every respect.
I've used a car broker for my past two purchases and it definitely worked out fine for me - saved a ton of money on my minivan and helped me quickly find a decent price on my other car. I didn't even get the full benefit, since I didn't need them to do trade-ins at the time.
RC8 streetfighter? Most people would just go Duke which is more hooligan anyway.
Outlook is the best. The only problem is it doesn't search as well as the Gmail app.
I agree, it was pretty good until the end where the focus tries to switch to the group who are entirely uninteresting. [[SPOILER]]