or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

986 Boxster was fun to drive at 30mph. It wasn't all that fast in a straight line, the interior quality was shit, and you were always worried about an IMS failure tanking your engine. But that car was fun at any speed.
Was randomly tuning about the Norton site to see whatever happened to their rotary and found it had been resurrected by one of the engineers: http://www.fasterandfaster.net/2013/10/brian-crighton-we-plan-to-make-range-of.html Very intriguing.
I expect you will see this in the 2015-6 timeframe when the new, more affordable model emerges - they will need to differentiate the S further - and more range and more size would be a pretty classic way to do this.I have been thinking about a Panamera as well, the styling doesn't bother me (and I prefer the hatchback anyway). But that will also be redesigned in 2016 or so on the new VW-group MSB platform I think. The other car in the mix is the XJL, but I haven't driven...
I used to have Sidi's but have moved to Daytonas and find them just a huge amount better.
Can anyone recommend a good recipe book? Criteria are: 1. Every recipe is well thought out and good (no collection of a million crappy recipes) 2. No esoteric stuff requiring me to labor over a witches' cauldron (rules out PDT for example) 3. Explains the specifics of why particular liquors are used when called out (e.g., if the recipe says Plymouth Gin, then why that gin and what are good subs) 4. Covers all the basic drinks
Sorry - the initial post indicated shearling was included? I'll just reach out to them.
So I suppose we should split into an all-Gorse group and a suede/Gorse combo?
I'd be in, but frankly not interested in suede. What is the point of a hard wearing winter boot with suede on it? I am an 11UK on the 888 last, so I'd definitely need sizing assistance on this one.
These are NIB Linda Farrow Luxe Aviators in Tortoiseshell. I picked them up online and they didn't fit my head well, so off they go. Linda Farrow makes premium stylish eyewear for a lot of different people (e.g., Dries, etc.). Very high standard and very fashionable stuff. Measurements: 58 lens -18 bridge - 145 temple length $145obo shipped Added some pictures of the wrapped glasses and the ridiculous large box and leather wrap it comes in...
Just hunt audiogon for something in a price range you are comfortable with. Honestly if you are just getting back into it, I wouldn't agonize over this too much. Or get an ART DJ PRE II for $50 and just replace it when you decide you are serious.