or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

More just a question - I was surprised at how expensive the Panigale was when you could do just so much better.As I have stated before in this thread, I would buy a Multistrada 1200 before I bought anything else, that bike is peerless in versatility. For a track bike, I would probably buy a 250 or something since (a) I suck at racing and (b) it would probably teach me better to learn how to hold speed through turns than a larger bike.
IWC portofino http://www.chrono24.com/en/iwc/portofino--automatic---38mm--id2343364.htm Orient Star @ $210! http://orientwatchusa.com/collections/mens-watches/classic/er27007w Glashutte Senator goes a bit over to $5K Longines Saint Imier That is just a quick search. 38mm baton markers dress watch gets me a lot of random hits.
Probably better to let people know what style you like and work from there. I like the Dornbluths quite a bit. There is always vintage as well.
There are plenty of nice dress watches in that price - Seiko, Frederique Constant, a bunch of small indies (e.g.,Dornbluth), etc.
My wife is travelling out to Dublin for a finance conference this week. What should I have her pick up for me while there? Is it worth buying any Irish whiskey while there or is everything basically imported anyway? What about tweed fabrics, etc?
I just wonder if the RSV4 is the way to go there. Almost as pretty, rarer and small, light enough. Now that my job search is on I just need to get back to California so I can justify a stable.
So if you were going to buy a sportbike, would you do an 899 Panigale ($15K), a Triumph 675R (13.5) or just go with an Aprilia RSV4R ($15K). Given the Aprilia pricing, I just don't understand how the Panigale fits in...
I think we may disagree on the Nautilus, but I can definitely see your point on it.The Journe is a bit of a question mark for me. If I could find a Dufour, I would jump on it in a second. But even compared to the Simplicity, the Journe's are just absolutely beautiful. They claim, of course, to have sorted out many of the reliability issues, but who knows?
Ten C say the fabric wears, that is part of their thing. That it molds to your body, etc.My fishtail is a bit oversized, but I wanted room for the liner, hood, and even a suit underneath all of that.