or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

So any reviews of the Great Coat? And anyone know where to find one?
The 1M was named that way because the M1 name is reserved for a different car. That is all. M1:
Well the price is more than they have been on B&S.
I've been washing and hot drying it to get it down, but will probably just goodwill it at this point.
Agreed on the Sazerac - a Manhattan is just what I order when a bar can't do a sazerac.As a push on the "add one bottle" philosophy - we picked our three for diversity of flavor so everyone could be happy with something when entertaining.
Yeah, I wish I had known the fits had changed, I ended up with a crazy baggy one.
We do Sazeracs, Last Stands and Vespers, along with a couple of lighter summery drinks when appropriate. I prefer just having a limited assortment I can do quickly and well and don't worry too much about whether they overlap in any way.
Icebreaker took a huge dive when they moved production out of NZ. I haven't found a good replacement yet for merino.
I don't drink often, but when I do...
I sent my wife this list - although I think a lot of it is available here. Tyrconnell 17 Connemara 17 Locke’s Grand Crew (probably out of it) Midleton Barry Crockett We'll see what happens.