or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

Ten C say the fabric wears, that is part of their thing. That it molds to your body, etc.My fishtail is a bit oversized, but I wanted room for the liner, hood, and even a suit underneath all of that.
The way I am thinking about it, I'd like a bit more "space" between the GMT and Nauti, so switching to gold might create that.I am trying to rationalize my watch collection which has been mostly random up to now. Thinking it may look like this:Autodromo Monoposto for daily casual wear (I love this watch btw)Rolex BLNR for a "tool" watch, although I hate that termNauti 5712R for workRolex Yachtmaster (from my father, so not really up for discussion), andsomething nice for a...
Now that the BLNR is on the way, thinking about getting rid of my 5711 and switching over to a 5711R or 5712R. The 5711 has always been a sporty dress watch, but I do like it in gold with the croc band... Anyone have one? Is it weird to go gold on a Nautilus?
10 hours left: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.Xphineas+cole&_nkw=brioni+lattanzi&_sacat=0&_from=R40 Brioni by Lattanzi.
I am definitely getting old, just bought a Town and Country and happy about it - finally a car that will be easy to get kids in and out of. My last car was a Porsche. It is the end of an era... Soon I will be middle-aged fat dude driving a 'vette with a combover.
Just pulled the trigger on a BLNR...
They are just riding the trend like everyone else. I am sure it will all come crashing down once work boots fall out of fashion in a couple of years. And, in the mean time, they will have entirely destroyed any goodwill. Normal fashion cycle type thing.
US11 - and they are kind of normal sized - if you are a wide, I'd probably pass.
Come on, like you could really tell the difference or even take it to that limit.
Mezentius, why not the Nomos Orion?