or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

Must resist.
Piob - you just need to step up to a GL63 (unless they make a GL65 V12)...
Agreed - Clymer is not exactly the most critical of reviewers, nor is his horologic knowledge that great. That being said, if you have an iPhone and are thinking about spending $500 or so on a casual watch and don't care about mechanical watches, of course you will buy an Apple Watch.The thing is, the watches are so dependent on the phones that you are only going to sell to a subset of your already existing customer base. I doubt the Apple Watch is so great that it will...
Sure, but that doesn't mean some restyling couldn't have handled the iPhone. Hell, they could have just made it look like the iMac with a silver chin.
The iMac is a mismatched top and bottom and looks fine. I think it would be okay...
I am tempted by the 5.5 since it would combine the functionality of an iPad mini with a phone for me. But it all depends on pocketability. I am glad they didn't thin down the side bezels, I have enough problems accidentally touching the sides while holding it already. I wish the top and bottom bezel had thinned out though, the LG G3 seems like a superior form factor for a 5.5 inch screen.
So Luca di Montezemolo stepped down because of Sergio Marchionne wants to sell more Ferrari volume. Should be interesting to watch Ferrari prestige finally decline after they navigated juked reviews, artificial scarcity and a bunch of other bullshit successfully. Maserati will just become another BMW I suspect, leaving Alfa with nowhere to go.
Apple Watch - ugly, so the functionality better make up for it. iPhone 6 and 6+ - I will need to go see a Galaxy Note 4 to see if the 6+ is a manageable size. But I suspect I'll either get a 6 or just hold out on my 5S for now. Apple Pay - the most exciting part of the announcment is finally getting Apple to drive mobile payment adoption. May thin out my wallet a bit... ---- What I'd like to have seen? 1. Wireless charging for the phones 2. The camera not stick out on...
So why not a Lexus GX?
I'll completely disagree -iIn the end it is a high-end not quite perfect replica on a modern chassis. If it was an original, it would be different, but I suspect it will not appreciate greatly or ever be a true collectable except in rarity. A Zonda or Huayra is original which is worth a lot.An Equus Bass is at least an homage to a muscle car.