or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

No 986/996 Porsche's for me: (1) Major reason - IMS failures are too common; (2) Minor reason - Omelet headlights.The alternative to me would be a 2009+ 997 turbo since they moved to DFI and got rid of the IMS issue entirely.I think the Ferrari is out anyway, not enough street clearance to avoid scraping.
Any sort of explosive squat would work fine. You could just do a jumping goblet squat (obviously with not a ton of weight), tire flips, weighted box jumps, etc.... Hell, you could just do sets of explosive squats with a lighter weight than your powerlift squat.
Waiting for the boxers to go live! The beta is pretty damn nice.
So how is the i8 more innovative than the Tesla? I'd buy a Tesla and a used 911 and be pretty happy for that $140. Switching topics. Would buying a Ferrari 360 for 80K or so be a terrible idea?
I prefer MB styling currently, even with the snouty grills and oversized stars.
I agree, modern BMWs just look cheaper and cheaper each generation. The E34 was probably the last great looking BMW.
Definitely out of left field for me - I am not a cruiser guy really. The only one I have ever had my jaw drop on was a Zero Engineering, and I think I would still feel a bit ridiculous riding one.
I owned a multistrada 1200, it was a great bike. But I never actually took it too far on a road trip (the price of having kids). Maybe a hyperstrada would be a better choice since it would still be fun.
I have enough to at least handle it on the street. Owned plenty of bikes on and off for the past 15 years or so. I am not going to track it ever since I am definitely not interested in killing myself, hence the thought of a CBR300R or similar to take for track days for fun.Triple is an interesting choice. But I really want something almost diametrically opposed to the HP4. If I am not going to ride the HP4 because it is "too much bike" on some days, then it is the wrong...
I am on the waitlist for an HP4 and now trying to decide what to pick up to "bridge" the wait. And, frankly, it is all over the place. There are so many good choices... Should I find something like an SV650 or CBR300R that might eventually see track-only duty? Get a Vespa or Honda Grom to give to my wife? Go try a supermoto like a KTM 450 EXC? Or psuedo-supermoto like a Hypermotard or KTM 690SM? Or even pick up a Royal Enfield Continental GT or other cafe racer? The main...