or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

Hell, I think a broken down 80s Honda Jazz scooter would be more valid at this point. But whatever.
Yeah. It seems overly ambitious to me. But who knows?While I like driving, honestly I would trade it for a more chilled out non-driving activity any day of the week. My biggest problem is I get car sick if I try and do things while someone else is driving (and having been a management consultant, working on spreadsheets in the back of a Lincoln Town Car is my idea of hell).Anyway, I will see how the first year LCs look and then decide whether to do it. I don't mind the...
I used to do twisties. Now I scoot over to the gym and back and run errands occasionally.Used to, now in Oakland (Piedmont actually). But with kids... you always have an errand or two while you are out and dragging 4 gallons of milk back on a motorcycle is a pain.I actually have never cared about engine noise. I like the open-air motoring. To be honest, I sometimes prefer road cycling because you can hear nature. So if I could get a silent motorcycle, it wouldn't be a bad...
So Ford is saying they will mass produce an autonomous car in 5 years. Now I am wondering if I should throw down on an LC or just wait and let my car do the driving. I am kind of favoring the latter.
It is a great bike, no question. But I really am not putting any miles on it. I think 200 miles in 2 years and no tracking is just a waste. I guess I only kind of give a fuck since I periodically make noise about selling it and getting something else, but never do anything.
Yeah I just found that review... Well, that is ridiculous. Maybe Zero is where it is at, although their bland standard styling doesn't do anything.Shame that Mission folded. Those bikes looked good at least.
Anyone see an Energica Ego? Was thinking about finally selling the HP4 and getting something that I wouldn't feel as guilty about not riding...
My sister is buying a new CUV - Macan or F-pace?
The problem with OAMC frames are a lot of them are canted a bit at top which never works for me. Flat or slightly curved down on the outside just works better and feels less feminine. Isn't panascopic tilt something that has to be set based on the height of the person wearing the glasses?
Small tear to the upper bolster of my Lexus seat. Anything to watch out for at an upholstery shop when I am getting it patched?