or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

It's a sports car, it is supposed to be ostentatious. If anything modern Lamborghini is too tame under its German masters, an exotic should be Countach ridiculous.
Where does that come from? Groundhog Day was about enlightenment. All You Need is Kill is an easy Breezy sci fi book with a bit of "and the war goes on" in the end. He could have had his happy ending by being dug from the rubble with or without Rita and being hailed a hero. But going back without any losses meant that there was no real sacrifice except for his time and experience.
An Interceptor would definitely be something I'd love to take a spin in.
Saw Interstellar and thought it was absolutely awful. Have no idea what movie other people have been seeing. Edge of Tomorrow - I could have dealt with the happy ending if it hadn't been that much of a cheat. It was just too pat. Big Hero 6 - liked everything about Hiro but the rest of the superhero ensemble was unnecessary and distracting. Next up La Haine and The Hidden Blade
Anyway, i8 is about the only BMW I am interested in nowadays so I am definitely curious.
Or maybe when you visit a factory and warehouse as part of an M&A diligence of a well known Chinese company and find the address is a building with thousands of PO boxes for many many fake companies and other scams - you start to get skeptical of the Chinese economy?
So my final thoughts on this - buy either a Sport or an Edition and skip the middle. Sport if you intend to replace frequently since this will undoubtedly be a 1st gen product Edition if you are baller. They will most likely sell reasonably well, go through a devaluation and then pick up 20 years from now or something in value if yours is mint. Anything in the middle just seems like a bad compromise. There will eventually be third party straps so even if you want a...
I think the car looks awful - Bentley took an A5 - tacked on a fireplace screen and Beetle headlights.
Cayman GT4 over both of them every day of the week.
GS350 F sport. Awesome car in every respect.