or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

I am the opposite way. I see Americans driving themselves around in S-classes and other full-size luxury cars and wonder why Americans don't know how to be wealthy? If you are buying a car that big, you should have a driver. Otherwise, one side down is a much more fun-to-drive car (E-class or equiv).It is kind of like when I visited Carmel and saw those tiny $5M homes near the ocean - where the hell would servants live?
From C&DSo AWD on the S63 would probably help some as well. Plus it sounds like the S65 is aimed a bit more at comfort and may be geared accordingly. Not quite sure why since there is the S600 Maybach which I assume would be the chauffeured car. Although maybe this is in anticipation of an S65 AMG Maybach Black Label King Ranch Platinum Limited version or whatever...
So the trick is you have to sync them with iTunes and then they can play in Spotify playlists. Obviously this is a bit of a pain in the ass. I basically have a playlist I dump songs I want to use with Spotify. There are lots of odd omissions for Spotify, often just 1 song here and there by an artist... They should offer to sell you the track right then and there for a buck and then have it stream to you personally.
I am more excited by the new Google music service, but will probably stick with Spotify since it is Carplay compatible. Maybe Beats will be worth it if it better integrates your owned music from iTunes into syncing...
I don't know if I agree on Audi interiors being the best in class. Mercedes > Lexus > Audi perhaps. Those new Mercedes interiors are finally up to where they should have been the whole time.
I use Airmail 2 on my Mac and Acompli on my iPhone. The one thing I am losing out on entirely is Handoff/Continuity.
I assume Mercedes will shape them up since they had to take leftovers after Ducati was bought up. I would have gone with Aprilia personally.
My SV I am thinking I might sell. My HP4 is too much of a garage queen and I need to start putting miles on her. But then again I am in Cali so no winterizing here.
That is nothing new - the W220 S class had almost the exact same lines as a Lexus ES300 of the era. How do I know? I used to park in a dark garage and would get them mixed up all the time. And, at that point, I could probably see a single taillight a mile off and tell you make and model of most cars.
I still find they don't load quick enough and sometimes still don't appear at all. I went back to Apple for now.