or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

Just buy a CPO Lexus or Acura - they will be more reliable than a German car. None of these cars will "make you look cool", they are all fine cars...
I don't know why you would see a Taken sequel after the first one was such shit. It was the most pathetic sort of wish fulfillment for a father who kills terrorists to save his daughter's virginity.
UPDATE - when googling ran across this site. This guy is sort of insaneGT350Rs came out and spanked the Camaro Z28.
Is it true that there is no official C7 Nurburgring time yet? Seriously, what the hell is wrong with that car that they haven't release one?
I just saw this pic of the interior of the CLS63 AMG. I hope it is nicer in person than the pic, because it looks like crap.
Having a photochromic shield is the one thing I miss with my current Schuberth. I thought about getting an e-tint one which would be the perfect solution, but I have heard they have terrible quality issues where the dimming feature fails on certain crystals causing weird patchiness. I use a light 50% tint which is sort of best/worst of all worlds situation. Works okay at night and okay during the day. If it is too dark and I am not going fast, I'll just flip the lid up to...
Yeah, that really took the shine off of Ferrari for me - that article is dead right, by doing that, they basically are admitting they can't dominate versus a Porsche without "cheating". I think he liked the i8 - but admitted it isn't a full on sports car. Which is fine by me, but I would never expect a hybrid today to be at that level.
Had NSX pricing been announced?
i8 just looks great while being ridiculously futuristic. I am excited to see if they'll do an i5/i6 type sedan soon.