or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

Absolutely affects things - the shearling is reasonably bulky.If you aren't going to go shearling - then I say size one down from true. But if you are then stick with TTS.
This is ridiculously sweet looking: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251762823597?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&fromMakeTrack=true
I have a bunch that have been sitting in storage forever.Definitely curious about the Mobius Infinity pedal as well.
I've been thinking about switching over to MTB shoes for road biking anyway. Getting too tired of pigeon toeing and the additional weight of some cleats seem a small price to pay for more comfort walking... I also want a single pedal system for everything...
The trilogy is still great.
Which is worse, a little bit of bumping or an IED ripping through the floor splattering blood and wine everywhere?Case closed.
Piob - I realized your lack of power on a lot of these cars had already been solved - this thing will easily haul your wine through hostile territory.
Hmmm... you mean the Chrysler Sebring?Seriously how can that be your pick in a class that includes a ton of great looking cars?
This is why you don't want a Cadillac. The dealership experience is total shit.