or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

Performance is roughly 2011-12 macbook air level. So shouldn't be that bad.Use uBlock - much lighter weight.I used to run a Hackintosh, but got sick of trying to keep everything working (sound drivers in particular seemed to be a pain).
I could care less what those guys think about the straps, they are hardly watch guys.- The strap slides into a pocket, sure, but then it doesn't slide easily since it is against your skin and it gets a little bit annoying.- Metal band quality is abysmal. Sure I took off a Rolex to try it on, but honestly the thing felt so damn flimsy. And it was noisy with metal on metal noise.- And the bubbly leather feels like it has lots of plastic impregnated into it. The hand compared...
Had my Apple watch appointment just now. Initial thoughts: (1) The 42mm wears a lot smaller than I expected. Will probably end up going with that size (2) The bands are universally mediocre to terrible Steel band- lightweight, felt flimsy, clicked and made lots of noise. The most disappointing of all of them, a Seiko band is probably ten times better Milanese - reasonably clever, but needs a little bit more machining on the inside to be less rough. Never liked the look...
I just can't imagine buying the CT6 though. What does it offer over any of the others? Cadillac thinks raising their prices makes them luxury. The reality is they need to offer more value at every price point to build trust. The Hyundai Equus had at least the brand discount.
I am waiting on the Ocean Drive to manifest as an S-class convertible.
I just can't bring myself to buy anything but a base model Apple Watch. It will absolutely be obsolete within 2 years, probably within 1 year. The functionality doesn't change by model. I could almost see a reason to buy an Edition - bragging rights (conspicuous luxury), collectibility, etc. But everything in the middle? Just doesn't seem worth it. I figure an Alu one with what will be an inevitable aftermarket metal band will be just fine.
Complaining about plot holes in Fast & Furious movies just seems like you haven't set your expectations correctly - big dumb movies are fun on their own terms.
I leave for a few days and damn, everything changes. I love the direct connection to Mauro through the forum (although he has always been awesome about answering my queries via email as well). I do think it is a mistake to close down the thread, but I can understand where he is coming from. People are entitled asses who think Mauro owes them whatever it is they want. Anyway Mauro - before you totally sign off from here - please consider polo shirts (both short sleeve and...
I am really curious about This War of Mine. Anyone actually play it?
It's a sports car, it is supposed to be ostentatious. If anything modern Lamborghini is too tame under its German masters, an exotic should be Countach ridiculous.