or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

Sized XL, this is a very nice, matter hooded puffer with the usual Stone Island details. Fabric is awesome, warm but not heavy, etc. Removable SI tag on the arm. MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION Garment dyed construction Nylon shell Resin coating for windproofing Injected down feather fill MEASUREMENTS STS 19 inches Sleeve 26 inches Length 27 inches Price includes shipping CONUS
Oh, I know. But the Hamptons are pretty much the epitome of bad taste at this point.
Nobody buys a G for any sane reason. They are awful at anything except for off-roading and even there, a Jeep Rubicon is better.
Warren Buffett sends his daughter to shop for him at the Caddy dealer so he doesn't get screwed: http://www.forbes.com/sites/joannmuller/2014/07/15/warren-buffett-shares-the-inside-scoop-he-bought-a-cadillac-not-a-subaru/Plenty of rich guys drive shitty cars cause they don't give one crap what other people think and don't care about cars except as appliances to get from one place to another.
Agree with this - a Miata is an absolute blast to drive all the time, a 911 is fun to drive reasonably fast.
Just drove a Lexus GS 350 F Sport. Absolutely amazing car in every way. Good thing I liked it too since my wife killed the idea of the 911 since I just bought two motorcycles.
OK, this thread is giving me some hope of actually moving stuff again. So going to list some stuff and see if B&S can work for me. I just would prefer to use SF than eBay, but lately I've been getting better prices on eBay than offers here (which is ridiculous).
This jacket is too baller for me - I just can't pull it off in my old age. I've dabbled, but now ended that phase and have this brand new jacket sitting in my closet for a while with tags still on it. From the S/S 2011 collection of Attachment. Originally $680. MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION "Tufcel" special fabric Riri zip closures Zip - overlong sleeves MEASUREMENTS Size 5 S2S ~20 in (raglan) Sleeve ~26 in (raglan) Length 26.5 in Here are some more pics of a used size...
If you want THE denim jacket, then this is the one for you. When I say NWOT, I mean it, it is pristine in every single way. I am just not a denim jacket kind of guy, but was enamored with it. New is $370, so this is a read deal. Purchased directly from Mister Freedom. You can see the original details here: http://www.misterfreedom.com/lot.-64-ranch-blouse.html MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION Early round-type collar, A-1 style. ‘Vintage’ boxy but fit silhouette. Original MF®...
Love the speed triple except for the double headlights. Replace with a Vrod headlight and you are good to go!