or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

Might as well go all the way:
Arrived in STL without luggage. Need nice casual fast. Is it just J Crew / chain stores or is there anywhere I should hit up?
Sorry, but neither is really good for the street, Harleys are huge and heavy and expensive when you drop them. Try pushing one up a hill backwards while straddling it (for example when you park on a road with a low curb and high middle.If you are being practical, a standard is the way to go. Or maybe one of the new lightweight off-roaders like the Multistrada or S1000XR. But a Harley is all about showing off to a certain set. A sportbike is underutilized on the street...
Yep. Glamorizing elephant hides isn't directly supporting the poaching of them. Not at all. Some people are deliberately obtuse and will do whatever they want regardless. So I think the Trump comparison is also pretty apt. But whatever. Nobody is going to change their mind on an Internet argument.
Agreed. There was some interesting stuff, but they shoved it in the back and chose to focus on cute bubble effects, stupid emoji and that fucking charlatan Deepak Chopra.The good stuff- open API for messages and Siri. New file system for all Apple products.The bad stuff - no mention of better Siri voice recognition, no cross-platform Messages.
OK. to totally change the topic - I am up in Seattle this week - any stores here worth checking out?
I have a pair of eSquads that seem okay, but honestly I never really wore them (needed to hem them and never did). My Saints are pricey as fuck, but are amazing. No armor though.Otherwise, I think Dainese and Rev'It make jeans that don't look like shitty baggy pieces of crap. Other than that, no idea.
That Layer-0 is pretty tempting... Where can I find one? Given all the money here in the Bay, shopping is pretty much limited to the Archive for that sort of thing.
Hopefully this pushes the thread to the next page so I don't have to see that fat chick. I suspect that a lot of those people will still be interested when it comes for sale. People are also financially illiterate and don't realize that on a TCO basis, Teslas are effectively about the same as cars at half the price (even with $2 gas). Regardless, I'll be surprised if they can deliver them at all in a timely manner.
I ordered a Phree. No idea how good it will be.