or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

Hmmm... you mean the Chrysler Sebring?Seriously how can that be your pick in a class that includes a ton of great looking cars?
This is why you don't want a Cadillac. The dealership experience is total shit.
Hmmm... I googled and couldn't get a clean picture for it. If it is a standard single-DIN size and doesn't have a weird interface to the front, should be no problem to find a Blu-Ray that fits and looks OEM. If it is smaller, then you may need the car guy to do some custom mod work to hide the Blu-Ray behind the OEM fascia. Otherwise, I am not too sure.Anyway, I'd suggest giving Pate a call and see what he says. These guys are also super-busy usually so you would want to...
I think I am wrong on the OEM Blu Ray for Mercedes... not finding the link I had, so I suspect it was incorrect. Is the disc player for your Mercedes separate from the head unit?
Finally got around to this: A bit over the top with the allegory, but it was a good ride. And now for a classic:
More than that - I believe they have Blu Ray in other MB models, so you could just see if those are drop in as well...
Agreed, there are a bunch of hacks. My minivan is getting redone after my last guy f'ed everything up. So I went to the best guy in the area and he is going it right from the beginning. So a simple plan would be: (1) If MB offers a Blu-Ray in another model, it may be possible to transplant that system into your car and keep everything OEM - maybe the dealer will do it for you. (2) If there isn't an OEM transplant solution, I'd just call the best shop in your region and...
A couple of thoughts:(1) Who even owns physical media anymore? I don't, so I am having a Roku installed in my car right now actually.(2) Premium entertainment systems are good and getting better. But frankly a very nice aftermarket SQ install will still be betterMore importantly, I encourage you to think about customization in a different way. Think of it like bespoke service rather than modding. Cars used to be coachbuilt to the specifications of the buyers and you are...
Rainy day here, so catching up. This was better than the critics gave it credit for. Didn't shy away at the end from the necessary ending