or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

I mean, I know the hype is there for FF. But realistically there are plenty of good down jackets. The nice thing FF has is the customization, but I would never suggest that they were very good looking. Even their lightweight down jackets are kind of puffy and seem meant for purely technical adventuring.And I would almost ignore the ratings and just look at the article underneath for some down basics. I honestly have never really noticed much of a difference between most...
Ah nice - that wasn't an option when I last looked (but that was a long time ago).
The one thing I never liked about the ED options were they wouldn't even let you pick from the Euro color books, which often were quite a bit better and more detailed than the US ones.
Honestly it is all trade-offs in weight, size, expense, etc. A liner - you would want lighter so that it doesn't bunch, etc. A long-term traveling jacket might need more pockets and possibly more insulation depending on where you are going...I am not endorsing anything written here, but the general article seems useful:http://www.outdoorgearlab.com/Down-Jacket-Reviews
Just watched the Man from UNCLE. Henry Cavill inspires massive jealousy on my part - he is just too good looking.
Shame about the delay - also have heard that Acura was benchmarking the 458 and now has to compete against the 488, so we shall see. My biggest problem is the styling looks like the R8 with a slightly uglier front.
Also, does anyone know how the current Acronym bag fabric breaks in? It talks about patina, but I am not loving my current bag's break-in look (older Limonta fabric).
There are plenty of motorcycle jeans that are ultrastrong - Try Saint.
Just picked up a pair of Zennis for like $35 to try out a new prescription (that includes anti-glare coating). They are definitely below Luxottica standards (which are mediocre), but frankly for $35 they are amazing. The prescription was spot on. Eyeing some Markus T frames for my next splurge set.
Is there a non-luxury nameplate car that was nicer than the name indicates?