or Connect

Posts by akatsuki

GS350 F sport. Awesome car in every respect.
I've used a car broker for my past two purchases and it definitely worked out fine for me - saved a ton of money on my minivan and helped me quickly find a decent price on my other car. I didn't even get the full benefit, since I didn't need them to do trade-ins at the time.
RC8 streetfighter? Most people would just go Duke which is more hooligan anyway.
Outlook is the best. The only problem is it doesn't search as well as the Gmail app.
I agree, it was pretty good until the end where the focus tries to switch to the group who are entirely uninteresting. [[SPOILER]]
Yeah, definitely V8. Mostly don't want to deal with the reliability issues of a v10 lambo engine, figure that Audi V8s are slightly more reliable. Plus if I was interested in pure speed, I'd probably just go GTR.
I was really tempted by an Evora until I saw those pics. Definitely more esoteric than a 911 and with a Toyota engine, should be reasonably reliable, even if build quality for Lotus overall is pretty mediocre.I love mid-engined cars.I suppose we'll wait for the baby, see if they can all cram into the GS. If so, Boxster S or maybe a used R8 for me most likely. If not, than Model S P85D or X.
They'll be 4.5, 2.5 and newborn. But they are sized like 6, 4 and newborn.
Minivans are awesome with three kids. Eldest is just turning 4, but he is as tall as a 6 year older, so he is about to outgrow his seat. VC - ideally multistrategy, but probably prefer early stage. We should chat.
Right now we have a Town and Country for the nanny to drive, and that works fine on the weekends. Our other car is a Lexus GS which will also work in a squeeze. So we could theoretically squeeze by with a sports car of some sort as a third car, but it limits options pretty severely.I always heard the Panamera was pretty manageable with kids, surprised to hear it isn't.