or Connect

Posts by pdsf

Quote: Originally Posted by Chips I've been looking for these in many colors in exactly that thickness of pattern. Not too thick nor too thin. The OP photo is my ideal as well. The website ^ has a few nice patterns but their to small. Im not into micro gingham. Last year they had thicker gingham....too bad they don't do them anymore. I am also not that into micro gingham.
Too bad you need it by Friday. If you want cheap (and sometimes cheerful) you can turn to http://www.savilerowco.com They have some good and cheap ginghams.
Nice. I have been looking for one myself, size 15
Quote: Originally Posted by theinsider Agnes b. in SF had 70% off everything. Store-closing sale, I believe. Thanks for the info. I didn't get a chance to go Hope someone picked up some goodies at least.
Thanks! Apart from filippa k, any other places in San Francisco still offering good discounts? Am in town for a few days, looking for places to check out...
Forgot to post this earlier! A great deal on a Glaser Designs briefcase: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
I think it's fantastic that you are being sensible with your money! Don't be like me.... I'd suggest if you can, wait and save a bit more money so you can get a better bag. Filson = good investment + years of good use, so it's worth it in the long run. Crane's is doing free shipping to the US at the moment, maybe they could give you a shipping discount to Canada? That may help a bit? I just sold a Jack Spade bag that's within your budget
Quote: Originally Posted by tailorrmade Has anyone had experience with Tusting Explorer bags? I've had my eye on them for a while but just never pulled the trigger. To be honest, it was one of the finest bags I have ever held and I have had a few! Well, if you have handled it and it felt good, then go for it. I have never seen them in real life, but people on SF seem to like the brand.
Quote: Originally Posted by niwawa I wear US 9. This fits perfectly. Then I'd listen to the seller! oh, free bump I guess. They look nice.
Just email them and let them know what you're after - they are very helpful!