or Connect

Posts by pdsf

Nice. I have been looking for one myself, size 15
Quote: Originally Posted by theinsider Agnes b. in SF had 70% off everything. Store-closing sale, I believe. Thanks for the info. I didn't get a chance to go Hope someone picked up some goodies at least.
Thanks! Apart from filippa k, any other places in San Francisco still offering good discounts? Am in town for a few days, looking for places to check out...
Forgot to post this earlier! A great deal on a Glaser Designs briefcase: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
I think it's fantastic that you are being sensible with your money! Don't be like me.... I'd suggest if you can, wait and save a bit more money so you can get a better bag. Filson = good investment + years of good use, so it's worth it in the long run. Crane's is doing free shipping to the US at the moment, maybe they could give you a shipping discount to Canada? That may help a bit? I just sold a Jack Spade bag that's within your budget
Quote: Originally Posted by tailorrmade Has anyone had experience with Tusting Explorer bags? I've had my eye on them for a while but just never pulled the trigger. To be honest, it was one of the finest bags I have ever held and I have had a few! Well, if you have handled it and it felt good, then go for it. I have never seen them in real life, but people on SF seem to like the brand.
Quote: Originally Posted by niwawa I wear US 9. This fits perfectly. Then I'd listen to the seller! oh, free bump I guess. They look nice.
Just email them and let them know what you're after - they are very helpful!
My experience tells me Prada's size 8 is quite a bit bigger than US9...just a heads up, and free bump
Quote: Originally Posted by KObalto I've been eyeing this on the net but know nothing about them: http://www.customhide.com/weekender.html [/IMG] You can do a search on SF - I have read people's comments about them. I did ask a SF member about his - feedback was positive (fb on a new bag, no info on longevity), especially for the price.