or Connect

Posts by pdsf

Nice suit - too bad not my size!
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Anyone have thoughts on these new Filson bags? They've come out with a more competitively priced line. Materials still look good though. I heard Filson put in quite a bit of effort into this new line, as you'd expect from them, but IMHO, the end result is a let down.
Mr. Moo - yep, makes perfect sense to me! Enjoy the bag. I just booked my flight to come back to San Fran for a visit (how I miss that place). Am so tempted to go visit the Glasers but I know it'd be a very dangerous trip... I wish someone could post pics of a used Glaser Designs duffle bag...anyone?
Nice bag, Mr. Moo! So you in the end decided not to go for Glaser Designs? How come?
"The Manbag: Washington's Most Authoritative Accessory"
Quote: Originally Posted by Nananine Benedetti Shoes in NYC have been 1/2 off of shoes for a little while now. They said half off, no exceptions, and they carry Alden, Allen Edmonds, Grenson, etc. I wonder if they do phone orders. I should call them. Would love to have a pair of Alden boots... Anyone going to take a look?
Yep, same here. Thanks for the info on Tobi.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dob Crap, IMO. Tried two of them - poor stitching, uneven leather, glue marks, and proudly mass produced in Mexico. Very hyped by seller but not very quality. Interesting - you should go the the definitive manbag thread and document! I have never seen one in person, but I somehow assumed that they were of good quality because of the hype (not by seller but by other people - I know I know never believe in the...
Does anyone know if dior denim fits true to size or small these days? I remember them being very slim fitting but it's been a couple of years since I tried a pair on....
new code?