or Connect

Posts by pdsf

IC - I have an Engineered Garments Andover jacket quilted charcoal wool size small. I got it from Barneys, but it doesn't fit me so well. I can just return it but thought I'd see if anyone here would be interested. As far as I know they are all sold out. I could sell it for US$330 (how much I paid + less than 10 bucks for CONUS postage). Let me know. No price drops for this one because I can easily return it to my local Co-op.... Here's a stock...
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc Yeah, it's pretty bad. But, if you go to "e-shop" and find "furla uomo," it is a little easier to find the men's bags. I think they only have their "London" collection available on line? Or maybe I am not navigating properly....
It's fake!!! The label gives it away. The construction is also not good.
Great buy - congrats! Should last you a while. Spend time with it :-)
^ Bluefly has a few Andrew Marc bags. One of them is similar to the one in the pic. http://www.bluefly.com/Andrew-Marc-b...301/detail.fly
Someone please take the Prada backpack so I won't be tempted!!
Not the greatest photo as it's getting dark here and I was cooking so had to quickly put jeans and belt on!
L.Jo black leather belt, great quality - buttery soft leather, heavy solid buckle. I bought it on Yoox, worn once, but it's too big for me. Length from mid buckle to middle of the 5 holes is 35" so I imagine it's fit waist 34" - 36" US$45 inc CONUS shipping
Looking for the Icarus Deer Small Duffle by Leonello Borghi. Missed it when it was on Gilt. I still want it Let me know if you are willing to part with yours (or something similar).
Quote: Originally Posted by cmsmith First WAYWT, expecting heavy criticism. Feel like I'm on the right track but still have lots to learn. Where is the jacket from?