or Connect

Posts by pdsf

That's a good looking bag!
Frank Clegg bags can be lined with Sunbrella fabric for (I think) extra $50. The extra charge may depend on the size of the bag. Glaser is also a great option. I like Myron a lot. Clegg vs Glaser may come down to style perhaps. I have not seen a Clegg bag irl but I have checked out their leather sample and I thought it was nice. My mentor who is a leather artisan sees them to be very similar in terms of their target audience and quality. Just make sure you don't go...
I am also cancelling my F&O membership. I bought one decent shirt from them when they first started, that's it. Their quality kept declining over time. Their recent products are horrid - cheap materials and terrible fit (they don't even look good on their models). Their customer service is the worst I have ever come across. They ignore emails and inquries except when you tell them you are cancelling your membership, then they respond promptly, using language much like...
Thanks for this! Good to know. I wish they'd use leather shoulder straps with their leather bags. To me, a full leather bag with a canvas strap just looks argh - cutting costs, cutting quality and looks.
Looks to be sturdy!
No personal experience here. Is this their site? http://www.mysteryranch.com Which bag were you referring to? They seem sturdy. Not my kind of bags though.That site is interesting - a cross between Farfetch and Etsy?
I agree. I have always liked Bleu de Chauffe but that one does look too much like the Mismo Day Pack. I say go for Bleu de Chauffe's leather bags - their waxed cotton offerings haven't been as interesting. You could also wait for sale time - I have seen Mismo stuff on sale by retailers but you will have to be quick.
The measurements are v close to my O'Hare... It is a very good size. I agree - big enough to not be mistaken for a purse. It does make a visual statement.
Original retail: $375. Includes shoulder strap (currently wrapped inside the bag). Brand new with tag. Price includes shipping to contiguous US locations and PP fees.
Sorry I missed it. Did you bid on it? I am not a fan of the contrast stitching. Made it too busy but I am a minimalist at heart.