or Connect

Posts by pdsf

Sorry I missed it. Did you bid on it? I am not a fan of the contrast stitching. Made it too busy but I am a minimalist at heart.
1) Buttero tan leather derbies $190 Worn only twice. They are a bit too roomy for me, unexpectedly, as other Butteros I have are in 41 and they fit me perfectly. I love Butteros. They are built like tanks. I have the black version from the prior season and I love them. For reference, I am CP41, Prada 7.5, Dries 7.5, Tod's 8, Grenson 7/7.5, Tricker's 7 in 4444 last and 7.5 in 4497 last. Leather soles but I had tan nonslip put on. Made in Italy. Shoe trees not...
So guys, This bag whore has finally pulled the trigger and bought a tote. It's the WANT Les Essentiels O'Hare tote. I have attached two stock photos (from Oak NYC and Mr. Porter). I really like it. If the handles were longer, I wouldn't have bought it. It's a personal thing of course but most tote handles are too long for me - the form factor is quite different. The leather is very good - it's super soft and lush. It's roomy, and I like the size of it. I won't...
^ Do you think the older Coach products were of better quality? I can't comment on that bag because I have not seen it irl but I keep hearing the quality of current Coach products are not very good (with regard to price to quality ratio). It is my pet peeves, though, that a leather duffle bag comes with a nylon strap. It's a cost cutting move by the company. I think it's look so much better with a leather strap.
Garbstore cardy: Shoulder to shoulder - 17.5" Pit to pit - 20.5" Pit to end of cuff - 19"
J. Crew Cardy: Pit to pit - 20" Pit to end of cuff - 19.5"
I bought these from Yoox a while ago. Size: 42 but they fit a bit small...approx US8-8.5, hence my selling them as I am US9. I got a good deal on them hence the low price. They are brown. Made in Italy. $55 > 50 > 45 shipped to contiguous US (without box to keep cost down...if you really need the box, we can work something out).
Amazing vintage Martin Margiela piece which is in brand new condition! It was made when Margiela was still the brand's designer. "0" = artisan line, as most of you know. I don't really have anything that goes with this color so it hasn't been worn after it was bought. I am moving soon so I might as well let this go. Made in France. Size on tag - S. Color - dark green. Free shipping to contiguous US locations. I will pay PP fees.
Both brand new + selvedge. They have been tried on, that's it. 1) The Rag & Bone streaky denim was bought a few years ago. Probably one of the last few good ones still made in New York. I have another pair. I liked the first pair so much I bought this pair. However, I have since lost weight so I am selling this pair and will list the used pair later. 2) 3Sixteen - SL-30 - bought in 2008. I ended up wearing the gray pair all the time. The color of the leather...
1) Vintage Louis Vuitton duffel bag (Speedy 35 M41524)! My mother bought it brand new and has looked after it lovingly over the years. It still has its original lock and key (they work). The leather strip that goes around the edge of the bag is still intact - rare and unlike many other pre-owned bags! There is no smell. From a smoke- and pet-free home. My mother is retired now and feels she no longer needs to carry such a bag, hence, she would like to sell it (hopefully...