or Connect

Posts by pdsf

Thanks! A good choice! It's always a bit scary ordering something like that from overseas!Hey you!! Thanks for the great review! Looks like a great bag!I am no longer in chilly Hotlanta!! I am currently in Eugene, Oregon. Land of the hippies!!! About 1.5-2 hours south of Portland.
Brand new. Only tried on. Details, including sizing info: https://www.weargustin.com/store/215 Size is 29 straight. Should stretch to 30" waist well. Spare pair. I have too many pairs of jeans.... Price includes shipping to CONUS and PP fees.
Worn only once. I drive to work so they have had minimal rough pavement exposure. Decided that they don't fit me well. Treated with Saphir's Renovateur prior to wearing so the leather has been nicely nourished. Note the fab Norwegian welt for waterproofing. Size Heschung's 7.5. They convert that to US 8 but really they fit like US 9. Heschung shoes fit large.
Thanks!!That's a good looking bag. I have heard good things about Ettinger. Did you get it from the UK?Hey you! So the leather might be coated? What gave it away?
Thanks for the review!
^ I have visited Myron and co - that was a quite few years ago though. It was a wonderful experience.
Hides can be ordered by thickness. It's a pain trying to reduce thickness of a piece of leather without a machine. When I make my leather stuff, I always need to make the edges thinner and it's a skill I need to keep practicing on and on and on... No doubt Myron and Kari Glaser are ace. They definitely hand finish their leather and yeah, I can believe they trim their hides to the desired thickness, too. Lack of use of cordovan in making bags is probably due to its...
I agree, Clegg's bags do look very nice. I am guessing his quality shouldn't be bad, either. However.....I have communicated with him.....sigh, I felt like he didn't actually value or want my business. Myron Glaser definitely provides a much better purchasing experience. Don't let my experience stop you from looking into Clegg's bags, and I hope you have a much better/smoother experience. I have to say, because of my experience, I have lost interest in the brand.
Gray Cave jacket by Folk. Lightly quilted throughout. Only worn out once. Decided it's not really my style. No signs of wear. Like new pretty much. Folk size 2 = regular small Price includes shipping to CONUS and PP fees.
No experience with the brand but the styling is a bit argh.