or Connect

Posts by pdsf

Yes, that always has to be declared. Once I had to do it for leather shoes...it does go down to the specifics!Edit: Forgot say - thanks for letting me know DPD is above board. I had never heard of them before. The UK shop I bought I ordered from is legit for sure.Thank you for the info! I had previously ordered Tricker's 2-3 times from the UK and at regular price I have been charged around $27ish by FedEx each time, so I was surprised that now I have to pay double for...
Very late response but this bag whore has been away. Just a few names I came up with (before coffee):Entermodal (they might still take custom orders)Guy ChanelApril in ParisI believe the above makers are similar in quality (and price!) to Hermes.Within the more affordable range, I have to say Lotuff is not bad. I have a small duffle from them and it's worked out very well. I do some leatherwork on the side so I pay a lot of attention to quality, design and construction...
^Have you seen the Archival musette in real life? I have one and it's not flimsy at all (might look that way online). Yes, it's light, and it's supposed to be that way. I like it so much I bought another one with the leather strap. They do a slightly bigger/thicker version for more $$. I haven't seen anything similar anywhere. If you are not in a rush to get it, wait for the occasional discount code. That's how I got my leather-strap version. FYI I have never seen...
I bought something from the UK which cost US$256. The shop uses DPD for shipping. Never heard of them but I thought, okay.... Was expecting to pay customs. DPD uses Aramex for import into the US, and Aramex sent me a bill for almost $55 - way more than how much I had been charged previously by Fedex and UPS for value of goods at least US$100 more than US$256. They have not responded to my request for a breakdown of the "fees." I have informed the online shop/shipper...
It's really hard to photo such a hat well. I have only worn it once, and decided I have too many hats anyway and I don't need to wear them as much as I used to, even I moved to a warmer part of the country. Made in England. Can flip the sides down to cover your ears. Color is navy. Price includes CONUS shipping and PP fees.
Worn once. Not altered. Price includes ConUS shipping and PP fees.
^I seem to recall someone had posted a review on the Oppermann bags. If my memory serves me well, it wasn't positive. Check the first gen of this thread. Cordura nylon should be fine. Not lux by any means, but does the job.
See pics for details. Brand new. Price includes ConUS shipping and PP fees.
See pics for details. Brand new. Price includes ConUS shipping and PP fees. $199 withdrawn
Only washed once. Bought them a while back and now I am getting bigger and they don't fit me anymore. :-\ Not hemmed. United Stock Dry Goods Navy Chino $55 Waist 15" inseam 33" Epaulet New York Original Rivet Chino 8 oz. Brushed Graphite Twill $75 Waist 15" inseam 35.5" sold