or Connect

Posts by pdsf

I heard they have hired Raf. Not sure if he will be in charge of accessories, too? His recent bags are a bit crazy (in a bad way).
Filson just released some of their classic bags in full leather.
Sad to hear about all of this. I have two pairs of derbies and one pair of sneakers (the style that looks like CP Achilles, I can't remember the name) and they have lasted very well. I have worn the sneakers a lot. They took a while to break in because of the leather but now they are super comfortable. I live in a relatively rainy part of the country and they definitely have seen rain, mud, grass, etc. Based on the three pairs I have, I always thought they were some...
Roztayger is doing additional markdowns. http://roztayger.com/shop_by/sale That Lotuff backpack is v nice. I have one...I love it.
Rare posting from a bag whore. Sale over at Roztayger: http://roztayger.com/shop/sale Scroll down for more men's stuff. Bonastre, Steve Mono, Anonymous Ism, Mismo, etc.
Burgundy pair - Size - UK 7, width 5, 4444 last. I bought them directly from the UK, duties/customs paid. These are collabs with Kafka. Size is long sold out. I have a few pairs of Tricker's brogues already. This is the newest pair. Worn at the most 4-5 times. I drive and office is mostly carpeted so no extended walks on concrete pavement. I am still on the fence about selling, but I have other burgundy brogues... $279 Black pair - UK7.5, width 5, W2298 last. ...
Archival has a discount code now - ARCHIVAL30 for 30% off !!!!
Yes, that always has to be declared. Once I had to do it for leather shoes...it does go down to the specifics!Edit: Forgot say - thanks for letting me know DPD is above board. I had never heard of them before. The UK shop I bought I ordered from is legit for sure.Thank you for the info! I had previously ordered Tricker's 2-3 times from the UK and at regular price I have been charged around $27ish by FedEx each time, so I was surprised that now I have to pay double for...
Very late response but this bag whore has been away. Just a few names I came up with (before coffee):Entermodal (they might still take custom orders)Guy ChanelApril in ParisI believe the above makers are similar in quality (and price!) to Hermes.Within the more affordable range, I have to say Lotuff is not bad. I have a small duffle from them and it's worked out very well. I do some leatherwork on the side so I pay a lot of attention to quality, design and construction...
^Have you seen the Archival musette in real life? I have one and it's not flimsy at all (might look that way online). Yes, it's light, and it's supposed to be that way. I like it so much I bought another one with the leather strap. They do a slightly bigger/thicker version for more $$. I haven't seen anything similar anywhere. If you are not in a rush to get it, wait for the occasional discount code. That's how I got my leather-strap version. FYI I have never seen...