or Connect

Posts by pdsf

Now I know. I thought their vests fit like their jackets. :-|Well, I guess now I have two vests for sale (unless my tailor can do some wonders).
First order, placed on the first day of the sale, has been delivered. Ts(s) vests were actually available and shipped!! Too bad they are a bit too big for me. Argh. Anyone a size 2, PM me.Haven't heard about the second order, which was placed the day after the sale opened.
Lightly worn (probably less than 10 times, bought new). Leather has darkened slightly. Still in great condition.
Brand new. Only tried on. Price includes CONUS shipping and PP fees.
Brand new with tag. Waxed cotton shell. Wool collar. All sold out now. Price includes CONUS shipping and PP fees.
Leder: Used but in good condition. Lovely fabric. Not longer wear this colour. $89 SNS Herning: "Lure" Brand new but I can't find the tags! Only tried on. SOLD Prices inc CONUS shipping and PP fees.
I have communicated with David Keyte and his brother - they are both top blokes. David and I are into many of the same design details. They are on my radar season after season. Love their stuff. Finally got to visit one of their shops in London when I was back there earlier this year. Their sales guy was top notch.
I am one of the lucky ones - I received everything I ordered...almost. They gave me the wrong size for the Sunspel navy shawl collar cardy. If anyone received a small vs a medium, let me know!!
Try Yoox.I like Tramontano a lot.Also try Leo et Violette. They have a few nice things....price might be a bit >$400 though....
Thanks for the response! I am a leather purist (I work with it, I love it!) so I may not be the majority when it comes to certain things, and my pet peeves might just be dealbreakers for myself only! I wish you good luck in your launch. Very exciting! :-)