or Connect

Posts by Simontuntelder

Very nice pick-ups, Paul!
Quote: Originally Posted by Trapp At a thrift today I found an unusual pair of orange-tab big E LVC non-selvage jeans in a nice wash. They had a few paint dabs (not nearly as many as the pics above) on them, a scoville zipper, and no hidden rivets. They still had an LVC tag dangling from a belt loop but I didn't even get a chance to read it. As luck would have it, my crying 10 month-old was strapped to my chest and I was already hurring to get out of...
It has been discussed. 501z '54 is the answer.
What an appropriate overreaction, Whatever123. Please come down. I'm pretty sure that the Maine Guide boot can be resoled, so unless the welt is beat, then I guess "beat up" can mean "time to be restored".
Quote: Originally Posted by Ritchee Hey thanks, the cream doesn't seem to have changed the color in any way. I plan on applying it no more than once every 2 weeks or so That is way too often. You're going to drown them.
The Eddie Bauer x Nigel Cabourn is not made by Cabourn (actually Cabourn makes nothing, he uses British factories - like the Mackintosh factory for some jackets), but it is made by Eddie Bauer. I'm pretty sure that the pieces are made in Canada.
X-post from the other Viberg thread - I'm glad, we have two! A new shoestore in Denmark has just launched a webshop and they're selling two very nice make ups of the hiker and the oxford (I'm not affiliated with the shop, so I figured it would be OK to post some pics of them here) The Oxford (my favourite - if I find the money somehow, I'll buy them) The Hiker I spent some time in the shop talking with the very ambitious owner, and I'm pretty sure,...
A new shoestore in Denmark has just launched a webshop and they're selling two very nice make ups of the hiker and the oxford (I'm not affiliated with the shop, so I figured it would be OK to post some pics of them here) The Oxford (my favourite) The Hiker I spent some time in the shop talking with the very ambitious owner, and I'm pretty sure, we'll be seeing great stuff from the store in the future. The shop is called Shoe Chapter - find them online
Quote: Originally Posted by Harbin are these legit: http://cgi.ebay.com/Quoddy-JLP-Red-W...8#ht_701wt_907 They are very legit. I think they were even feature on - dare I say it - Selectism. JL Powell is a venerable supplier of great menswear. I think Alden also makes special mark ups for them.
Quote: Originally Posted by drink8648 Can we have some pics please and stop this. Take it somewhere else. Please, follow Gary's advice. Let's be friends.