or Connect

Posts by Simontuntelder

X-post from other Viberg thread -- Maybe we should merge the two? Took the plunge IMG_3688 by tuntelder, on Flickr IMG_3677 by tuntelder, on Flickr IMG_3681 by tuntelder, on Flickr IMG_3682 by tuntelder, on Flickr IMG_3684 by tuntelder, on Flickr IMG_3687 by tuntelder, on Flickr More on my blog
Took the plunge IMG_3688 by tuntelder, on Flickr IMG_3677 by tuntelder, on Flickr IMG_3681 by tuntelder, on Flickr IMG_3682 by tuntelder, on Flickr IMG_3684 by tuntelder, on Flickr IMG_3687 by tuntelder, on Flickr More on my blog
For some reason I'm not receiving e-mails in this thread. Therefore I have just seen all of your comments just now. KitAkira: If you come across the webstore or the buttons, then please let me know. I would be very interested. Accidentally I have more than enough snaps from some of the best makers in the world. Poly: First of all, thank you. I have "field tested" the bag since making it, and there has been NO staining whatsoever. I think it is because the wet laundry is...
Although I have had more LVC's, than I can count, I have never had a pair of 47's... They have always been a bit boring in my mind. But I do know, that the 47 used to be undersized by 1", but that has changed, as far as I know. So if you are a true 34" and you want to wash your jeans, then I suggest, that you go up a size in the 34", however if you have the 47 in a 34, then I'm quite sure, you can do the same with the 54. I don't know, what you are referring to, when you...
I have a fair share of experience with the '54 and have gone through a couple of them and I have a large selection of them in my closet and let me say this: For your own sake and safety DO NOT downsize on them. They will shrink and they won't stretch much.
I will. Soon. I just need to figure out, if they are oversized or not. Any experience with these?
Did anybody see these Russell Moccasin dog boots on the Bay?? Fun - and to me - unknown fact about Russell Moccasin. I think I should see the Silver and Gold pics of Russell Mocs everytime I feel like ordering Red Wings or Yuketen. Russell is the way to go.
Thank you for some insight. I figured they were up to Filson standards, but I just wanted to know about the fit. I doesn't sound like the perfect fit for me, so I'll just wait and see if I can find them for cheap.
I have made jeans in the past. It's hard, as it requires a lot of machinery, but you can do it using just a regular, good sewing machine. Today I made a laundry bag using some Cone Mills selvage denim and some leather. You can read about the process here. IMG_3584 by tuntelder, on Flickr IMG_3575 by tuntelder, on Flickr IMG_3572 by tuntelder, on Flickr IMG_3580 by tuntelder, on Flickr IMG_3576 by tuntelder, on Flickr IMG_3587 by tuntelder, on Flickr If you...
STUNNING... Thinking about making an offer.