or Connect

Posts by NukeMeSlowly

Final Price Drop
Price Drop
Price includes shipping to the continental US via USPS with delivery confirmation. Personal Payment via PayPal please - otherwise add 3%. [International shipping is possible for additional cost depending on order, destination country, and desired shipping method.] Measurements (in inches) are my best conscientious effort with a measuring tape. [chest=pit to pit & doubled; shoulder=seam to seam across back; sleeve=shoulder seam down to end of cuff; length=bottom of...
All prices include shipping to the continental US via USPS with delivery confirmation. Personal Payment via PayPal please - otherwise add 3%. [International shipping is possible for additional cost depending on order, destination country, and desired shipping method.] Measurements (in inches) are my best conscientious effort with a measuring tape. Talbott (?) silk/linen pocket square - Hand Made in England New Without Tags Light Purple & White end on end...
Price drop
Price Drop
Thank you OP for the info.
price drop
Price includes shipping to the continental US via USPS with delivery confirmation. Personal Payment via PayPal please - otherwise add 3%. [International shipping is possible for additional cost depending on destination country and desired shipping method.] Measurements (in inches) are my best conscientious effort with a measuring tape. [chest=pit to pit & doubled; shoulder=seam to seam across back; sleeve=shoulder seam down to end of cuff; length=bottom of collar...
Drops