or Connect

Posts by NukeMeSlowly

I would greatly appreciate help in making a list of vendors who sell (any and all brands of) balmoral boots in Amsterdam and Paris. The options State-side are so limited that I really want to take advantage of my upcoming trip to these two cities to actually see as many as possible up close and try them on to find the best model and fit for me. Thanks in advance.
Actually, for we quasi albinos of the world (I am of the Irish extraction), even a very dark blue still soundly trumps black in the "trying to not resemble a walking corpse" category. I am grateful for every sartorial rule/custom that allows me to avoid wearing black.
With the Fifth Street on the discontinued/close-out list, is there any word on a new balmoral boot coming down the pike?
AE hands down. Their dedication to customer service is what seals it for me. I know that I can count on any issue I may have being resolved to my satisfaction and beyond. Case in point, Paul Grangaard (the freaking CEO!), unsolicited, responded to my forum posted disappointment about the original Fifth Street model not being put into production by arranging a special one-off for me to purchase. I mean, does anyone even know who the CEO of Alden is?
For Sale: Navy Issue (Kersey) Pea Coat; Leather Pea Coat; Leather Topcoat; Wool Topcoat [Different Sizes] All these coats are heavy (5.5 pounds or more). So instead of one flat rate which may not be your best deal, PM me with your zip code and I will send you the total cost for each item you are interested in using whatever USPS service you prefer (e.g., Parcel Post, Priority Mail). I ship from Maryland. [International shipping is also available. The cost will vary...
For Sale: Navy Issue (Kersey) Pea Coat; Leather Pea Coat; Leather Topcoat; Wool Topcoat [Different Sizes] All these coats are heavy (5.5 pounds or more). So instead of one flat rate which may not be your best deal, PM me with your zip code and I will send you the total cost for each item you are interested in using whatever USPS service you prefer (e.g., Parcel Post, Priority Mail). I ship from Maryland. [International shipping is also available. The cost will vary...
Doesn't work for me on either Firefox or IE.Using Firefox I get:"An error occurred while making the request, please try again."Using Internet Explorer I get:"missing FROM-clause entry for table "tag_item_map"There Seems to be a ProblemWe're sorry, but there's been an error in our system, and we can't complete your request. Please report this error to us, using our feedback system. Thanks!"Been like this for weeks now. Kind of annoying.
Haven't received it as of 12:40am EST.
Pocket Squares - Polo (Made in Italy); Suspenders - Silk All prices include shipping to the continental US via USPS First Class Mail. [International shipping is possible for an additional cost which will vary according to destination country and desired shipping method.] Measurements (in inches) are my best conscientious effort with a measuring tape. Please send me a PM to purchase or for any questions. Payment via PayPal. Polo silk pocket square - Hand Made...
I had the same issue with the Malvern. I couldn't get it to fit to save my life. I went with the Loake Pimlico (dark brown & dark brown suede) and got a great fit.I wear a consistent 8.5D in AE and fit into a size 7F Pimlico . Of course, YMMV.