or Connect

Posts by NukeMeSlowly

For wool & cashmere sweaters, I swear by Eucalan. No rinse necessary and maintains the lanolin count. I set my HE front loader to "Delicate" and "Rinse & Spin" and go to town. Lay flat on a towel covered ironing board to dry. No more crunchy dry cleaned sweaters. While I do sort loads into similar colors I still always use those Color Catcher things to prevent disasters.
Low tech but effective - use a toothpick to (carefully) clean out the brogueing and other pockets of trapped polish.
Thank you. I was hoping for an Amsterdam vendor to compare prices/options.
I know this area a bit so this is very helpful.I wanted to buy some Saphir also (Renovateur for dark brown suede). Is it cheaper at Galleries Lafayette or BHV?
Thanks all for the assist. I really appreciate it.
For Sale: Suits - Polo & MTM; Tuxedo [Different Sizes] All prices include shipping to the continental US via USPS First Class Mail. [International shipping is possible for an additional cost which will vary according to destination country and desired shipping method.] Measurements (in inches) are my best conscientious effort with a measuring tape. [chest=pit to pit & doubled; shoulder=seam to seam across back; sleeve=shoulder seam down to end of cuff (+ available...
Oh you cheeky shit. You had me going with that velcro monstrosity.
Ack! That's a blucher. I hope that is not their only upcoming boot offering.
Do you happen to recall the name of the shop(s)?
I would greatly appreciate help in making a list of vendors who sell (any and all brands of) balmoral boots in Amsterdam and Paris. The options State-side are so limited that I really want to take advantage of my upcoming trip to these two cities to actually see as many as possible up close and try them on to find the best model and fit for me. Thanks in advance.