or Connect

Posts by acidboy

ouch... yeah as much as we joke about drinking/getting sloshed it really is a terrible problem, being an alcoholic. jeesh....
I'm lovin' it!! you finally made your move, and I'm happy for you.jeesh this came on in cable the other night and I was watching it the premise of the hitman (marky mark) being a very nice guy who happened to be an assassin and who made it a mission to return the vhs tape he rented in a 'blockbuster video' clone is so outdated no one below 35 would probably understand this film [[SPOILER]]
so doing an ultimate warrior style monologue would gain them lez' respect eh? good to know..sad to hear... what exactly caused her death?+++my employer's back from a trip and its like a dark cloud over here at work.
#she is #annoyingasfuck
^ you should try coming over
have this old schoolmate who likes to post pics of himself like this, with heading... The Wanderer
nah man, I think its an invitation to a private private thread for IC members...
pissing me off are the "cheez its dancers" god they're so awful and they remind me of the solid gold dancers in the 80s. why would anyone hire them is beyond me, and I'm totally surprised celine dion got them as her back up.
not dumb, but saw this in fb and made me smile
now I've seen it all... spammers spamming spells and magic stuff for love and business! also, I like the new ads coming out of sf on my side of the world...