or Connect

Posts by acidboy

fucking hell!so a good friend of mine [[SPOILER]] had to go back to virginia last month because his mom died, and they're selling his dad's house and move him to an assisted apartment or something.... well that house burned last night and his dad died from severe burns. he tried to save his dad but he just can't. I chatted with my friend a while back....but things like this you just don't know what to say.
wow.
would it hurt if you fix the pics you posted?
what we usually do is bring an old gsm phone and purchase a prepaid phone card when we get to the city.
I don't like my non-drinking friends that much.
been under the weather since the week started, yesterday I finally said screw it and went out drinking late in the afternoon with a friend. now I don't feel sick anymore.
we finally got hbo go here, and I set it up in my tablet last week and first thing I wanted to do was watch GoT, which I haven't watched, and that stupid app can't seem to play the pilot episode.
don't make him wear band shirts from rob zombie, testament and lamb of god.
ouch... yeah as much as we joke about drinking/getting sloshed it really is a terrible problem, being an alcoholic. jeesh....