or Connect

Posts by acidboy

mungo jerry before converting to eeslahm
a friend who was into road cycling was egging me to transfer to road from mountain biking years ago and I kept saying no, and over beer he asked me if its because of what they wear. I said yes- I'm 5'6" with a 36" waist. I am not going to look good wearing tights. otoh, I do wear road cycling shorts underneath my mtb shorts.oh hai!++++oh, and piob- fuck that popularity shit... litespeed still makes awesome frames... although someone like you should probably go for seven...
that dude's checking that pussy's ass.
an amazing movie that teaches you that if you have a kid that's "different' you lock them up and throw away the keys never to see the outside world and forbid even other family members to see her, and hopefully she can control or live with what pains her when you're long dead.
sometimes acidkid no. 1 and I just listen to random songs on spotify or youtube. sometime last week we were discussing/listening to 90s pop music and I made her watch the video of 'wannabe' by the spice girls. saturday she told me she wants to listen to that song again. and now that fucking song keeps playing in my head. slam you body down and zigazig ah!
no, you guys are talking bout the guy that does my lawn.
you disgust me... do you have a confederate flag tattoo?
good job.if that happens to me I expect you do a mouth to mouth
how's kabbaz doing? and cruiser?
what do you mean "OR"?? jeesh....