or Connect

Posts by acidboy

aj lee looks hotter this time around
hmmmm..... could it be because she's kinda thinking you're very clingy? anyways, you gotta get professional help, meng... this ain't no way to live.
it ain't a crack at his penor length, that's for sure
meh. Biscotti can do better than that, even when he's sober. [[SPOILER]]
y'all shut yer mouths! while you go on with your preaching this guy keeps on killing. that was one of the 4 still out there he killed!
this pisses me off. last year an employee passed away after being comatose for a few weeks because the tumor in her brain spread. health care in the 3rd world is shit, and people here have to pay their way for otherwise expensive treatments. in my employee's case, she quietly opted not to seek treatment because paying for it would wipe her savings out and she had dependents. and she didn't even seek medical leave and worked until the day she can't work anymore.
mungo jerry before converting to eeslahm
a friend who was into road cycling was egging me to transfer to road from mountain biking years ago and I kept saying no, and over beer he asked me if its because of what they wear. I said yes- I'm 5'6" with a 36" waist. I am not going to look good wearing tights. otoh, I do wear road cycling shorts underneath my mtb shorts.oh hai!++++oh, and piob- fuck that popularity shit... litespeed still makes awesome frames... although someone like you should probably go for seven...
that dude's checking that pussy's ass.
an amazing movie that teaches you that if you have a kid that's "different' you lock them up and throw away the keys never to see the outside world and forbid even other family members to see her, and hopefully she can control or live with what pains her when you're long dead.