or Connect

Posts by justsayno

Very Well Done
ball point pen marks on suede. Any ideas chaps?
Gentlemen, if you cannot master tying the symmetric knot on an Oxford, derby and boots, don't despair. Think outside the box, as they say. Look beyond the cotton or leather laces. Other forms of foot wear have been invented that not only help us achieve the equal level of elegance but also prevent disapproving glances from the extremely fastidious in our clan. The answers my friends are loafers, monk straps, lazy mans and of course chelsea boots. Chin up boys, we can do this.
Alden x Jcrew boots 3 months wear
has anyone sent their Vass back to Budapest for a resole? How much did it cost and how long did it take?
why the fuck would you wear shoes that mutilate your feet?
is it me, but do your Vass shoe boxes smell a bit funky?
did you just drop $20k at a shoe shop? congrats!
These boots were not sold to me as seconds. After reading your reply, I've decided to send it back for a remake.
Selling because it is now too slim. Gently used, flat front, button fly, slim trousers. Fabric is a medium heavy weight, gray, Bird's eye pattern. Features two side pockets, two back pockets and a front coin pocket. Made in Italy by Mabitex. Measurements- Trouser opening 7.5 inches Inseam 30 inches (2.25 inches left) Waist 16 inches Rise 10 inches