or Connect

Posts by Cordwinder

Didn't one of the phone companies offer a service that allows the user to arrange a phone call to his or her cellphone at a preset time? I think the examples I read was to have the phone ring during a date and fake an emergency as an escape.
What? My post really bothered you? Jesus Christ.
What do you expect from United? back in college, I flew United once flying from Boston to Osaka. They lady at the check-in counter, looking at my passport said, "Ha Ha, I'm older than you". I wrote them a letter and got 500 miles coupon but I let expired. Northwest (pre-merger) was my preferred airline while in the US.
Did you make it out?
Alter, can I buy you a drink or two?
Im guessing this
I was told that some Wharton ungdergrads wore suits to class. Perhaps this is what Summers was referring to.
Thank you for this. Much appreciated it
Didn't have copy of my resume on me. Plus I printed the cover letter on heavy resume paper instead of the normal white paper, which I didn't have either.Oh well... I did send it out today.
I was planning to send my resume from work today but forgot to it print it out. I was focusing on getting my cover letter right and writing my Japanese resume it skipped my mind. I wanted to go hiking tomorrow but now I'll have to print my resume out and make my way to the big office tomorrow to send it out.