or Connect

Posts by Cordwinder

Breakdown of Lin's game http://youtu.be/LIbz2cdn6lk
They make good pewter products there. Might be able to see some of their craftsmen.
After reading the red wings thread, I started to look for red wings myself. One of the authorized resellers was really helpful. Living in Japan with size 11 feet, its not easy finding my shoe size. I asked if they carried large sizes and they were quick to let me try a pair. I declined because I was just looking and didn't want to waste their time digging out a pair for me to try on. However, they gave me their catalog to keep and said they can order whatever shoes I...
Stupid question but what kind of guy are you for asking for postman oxfords?I'm looking for a pair of shoes and like the postman oxfords but looking for something brown.Any shoes similar to the postman but in brown?
After following and reading about coffee, I've started to drink some coffee black. McD still requires cream and sugar though.
Lockout, trade demands for CP3 and D12... I wonder how the league will sell the season openers.
Stern should just quit
187, we both have the same type of sister and family. My case, its my Dad that worships my sister.
Coffee Mill Review
DIY coffee roasting article in the LA Times.