or Connect

Posts by Cordwinder

Leo's Place - great diner with great food. Richie I think his name was that runs the place with his brother, Raffi I think his name was. Really nice people, they the type of people you talk to if you want to know about the history of the place. I remember them talking about Matt Damon and Ben Affleck coming in to the store when they were younger or how some rock group, hungry for burger came in after it was closed. They got their burgers, ate without a fuss and left. For...
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Does Bob Novak have that much hair? yeah him... saw him Starbucks, far end of MacArthur Blvd. I was wondering why everyone was shaking his hand till I saw him on CNN making a fool out his stupidity.
just wondering from all the discussion of drinking Scotch/Burbon.. brown stuff I like to drink my Maker Mark on the Rock. The bar serves a glass of water with my MM. Does sipping MM on the rock followed by water have the same effect as mixing it in the same glass? By having the water and MM separate and mixing in my mouth, am I having the full aromatics in my mouth instead of in the glass and in through my nose? If my question doesn't make sense, don't answer, just...
im using nivea concentrated cream that I got while I was in the middle east. I like having to use a brush and warm water to make a nice thick cream on my face, very old school. My dad uses the same type from Old Spice and i liked watching him shave as a kid. Nivea doesnt have a scent like old spice does though. In previously I've used the shaving cream from BodyShop. Pretty good but I stopped because they are sexist... they will accept empty containers for womens' creams...
Quote: Originally Posted by rickybobby I think DC would make a good place to live in with a settled job and community. Doesn't this apply to any city you live in? Its always better to live in the city where you have a job, and a community. I should pose this question... would you live in a city earning more than the average income level of the city but alone (e.g. no friends, no fun, no life, etc...) or live in a great city earning minimum...
Bulgarian yogurt made by Meiji Dairies in Japan... But judging how everyone seems to be referring to non-asian brands, my contribution is rendered useless...
Quote: Originally Posted by shoe Yeah no more jeans for me. The last few that I got are my best pairs: Pbj xx005raw. Waist 31 Eternal 866 o/w. Waist 30 Somet 008raw. Waist 29 And some of my other great jeans: RRL slim boot raw. Waist 29 PRPS this year tight fit raw. Waist 30 Diesel zatiny Diesel zathan I'm going to try my best to sell off all my other jeans. Only jean I sort of regret getting is my G Star...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cordwinder Any suggestions on how to use Absolut Pear? Yesterday night Mixed absolut pear with Sprite with generous squeeze of lemon juice... Tasted refreshing, great after a hot muggy day.
Lipovitan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipovitan
yesterday at the bar Melon Ball Clear Sugar Cane Rum with lemon and tonic... Rum was in a pretty bottle, trusted bartender to make a drink using it and didnt taste to what I I thought it would. Tasted more like vodka than rum. Stupid bartender...