or Connect

Posts by Cordwinder

Quote: Originally Posted by Clench Million Dude, his whole post was a joke. Selvage jeans just are woven on a different type of loom. They can be dyed any color. Uniqlo carries black selvage jeans. I think Nudie makes them. Imperial jeans come in black. I'm sure a lot of other companies do too. stupid me then...-1 I was under the assumption that the color on the selvedge was like a "trademark" for the end user (e.g. red = levi's)...
Quote: Originally Posted by v84 "selvedge" denim is just denim that's been imported - its just marketing speak for imported fabric really - often its better quality but not allways. You cannot get black selvedge, if you have....then its probably fake selvage. Re size - Take your ACTUAL waist and multiply it by your age - then divide that number by the price the jeans will cost in USD. Then -1. Selvedge denim is 3x more durable only before its...
Quote: Originally Posted by sybaritical How does anything from Uniqlo become vintage? Everything I got ends up as dusters. Sounds like an oxymoron
Khoi's address was still on the thread, assuming it is his address... Is leather oil difficult to find? I dont understand why oil has to be included in any leather purchases, especially if it sold over the internet, considering how packages are thrown about like football...
I read there, I read here, I no way I know everything everywhere. Bored mindless.. sufu down again...