or Connect

Posts by Cordwinder

I had bought some nice leather shoes from India when I was visting few years ago. Came back and after a few wears, there was nice long tear on the side. Unrepairable, unwearable, I had to chuck them away. Costed me $$$ too. It was from "Metro" I'm wearing shoes now I bought from Bata in Singapore. Much happier.
Just say you are like Kane Kosugi Speaks Japanese with a THICK american accent.
By the time I got my bearings sorted out on sufu, westside was banned. Seemed like every bashing going on, westside was involved. Whats his history with sufu? He the disgruntled ex-employee wanting revenge against his ex-employer? And if you think answering this is a waste of time, please don't. The last thing I want to do is get my name on the "pain in the ass" list of sufu.
aking = westside?
few in High Street The whole Arab Street and the Textile Center on Jalan Sultan.
Who did you give your account to? My e-peen still tiny (grew a bit using MSPaint technology), and I don't know who the main characters are.
FTB2 (the tall guy in HongKong, not the importunator), You were the few on SUFU I liked. Your comments were meaningful and critical without being "tough guy" about fashion. Unlike others who seem to be interested on pissing on every other WAWYT that isn't SUFU approved. Im going to assume you aren't an investor in SUFU but I really didnt think it was for you to inject life in it. If you wanted intellectually stimulating discussions Im sure there are other sites you...
FTB... what did you say to get banned? The past few days you seem out of character. I haven't been on SUFU for very long and it could be you are just being yourself, but you seem full of rage.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fishball Finally I ordered 2 sheets of shell cordovan from Japan. Made by Shinki-Hikaku Co. They will ship them to me this week, hope I will get them next week. I will compare it with the shell I ordered from Horween. It is very diffcult to order stuff from Japan. Hope that the leather is good. They are much much cheaper than Horween charge. Just googled the company. Live train a ride away from them... wow.....
Quote: Originally Posted by robin Still can't post, lame. Maybe I'm already banned again. What's your iD and why you did you get banned again?