or Connect

Posts by Cordwinder

Im going to get ridiculed for being dressed by the internet but is this ok? First time wearing a pocket square. I'll be wearing a navy suit, with a lime green shirt and light blue necktie. The suit is the same style as in the picture. It was posted in the pocketsquare thread, if in doubt skip it, I really want to try wearing one.
I try to be.
Maybe wearing a pocket square will make me look like I'm trying to hard to look gentlemanly. I should give up before making a fool of myself.
Any shoes will do. You'll just need a little flubber rubbed on the sole of the shoe.
Im going to Bangkok end of this week. I really need some business shoes. Any recommendations for mid ranged shoes I can find in 30cm? Quick web search, I found Findig and Udom Agg in MBK and in Central World Plaza Ragazze and Geox. Anywhere else I should look?
Huh?When was this? Any articles about it?
Gilroy 1/3 Gin (1 oz Beefeater) 1/3 Cherry Brandy (1 oz Cherry Heering) 1/6 Dry Vermouth (1/2 oz Noilly Prat) 1/6 Lemon Juice (1/2 oz) 1 dash Orange Bitters (Regan's) Recipe from cocktail virgin
You are right. No one will see my name on Youtube but its good to know that I worked on the set and my name is somewhere on the credits.Sorry, I was told no pics by my boss. Plus no hot babes, just kawaii girls.
I saw the Churchill in a cocktail recipe book my regular bar hangout had. Its becoming my alternate to the Martini, especially when I want something sweet.
Worked for 20 hours for shit pay but pretty stoked that my name will be in the credits for a music video I worked on. I was part of the lowest rung team setting up the rooms and the food/beverage, running around errands, but it was fun. I can't give out details yet as the music isn't out.