or Connect

Posts by Cordwinder

The lady in the apartment across the street left her lace curtains open while she undress. I thought she was just getting ready for bed but it seemed she was trying on outfits. Try one, look in the mirror, walk out of the room, check with presumably her husband, come back strip, and repeat. She did this for 3 different outfits, (I liked the black, knee length dress with while cardigan) and walked out again. She walked out of the room in her panties only leaving her lights...
Guinness from tap.
Never been much of a beer drinker but had some good beers from local microbreweries. There were 17 companies, about 60 different beers offered. Had 6 beers, of which 4 were good.
This one shows DWade curling back to Spoelstra. Footage doesn't show what provoked DWade to get into Spoelstra's face though.
Just rambling here but would it be possible to blend the different gins like a blended whiskey?I probably said something really stupid, if so just ignore it please.
People telling me I look good after following advice given from here, (thanks Pbooth) Mom liking the present I gave her for Mothers' Day.
On my way to Bangkok. Attending a family wedding. Stressful week just to get the right outfits so I don't get up and down eyeballed by every other relative. Is it just my community that does this, where they inspect you from head to toe and back to see whether you are wearing good enough clothes to attend the function but not good enough that you are stealing the limelight from the immediate family members. I just can't wait to get it over and done with. Thankfully, all...
Sorry, I wasn't clear in my first post.I thought of wearing a navy suit in the same style as the suit in the picture, with a lime green shirt and light blue shirt. My bags are packed already, I didn't want to unpack my suit just to take a picture.I'm attending a family wedding. I wanted to dress a little differently from everyone else. Maybe a lime green shirt is already different enough. But I did pack a white shirt just in case I wimp out.Thank you for your advice.
Im going to get ridiculed for being dressed by the internet but is this ok? First time wearing a pocket square. I'll be wearing a navy suit, with a lime green shirt and light blue necktie. The suit is the same style as in the picture. It was posted in the pocketsquare thread, if in doubt skip it, I really want to try wearing one.
I try to be.