or Connect

Posts by Cordwinder

Maybe wearing a pocket square will make me look like I'm trying to hard to look gentlemanly. I should give up before making a fool of myself.
Any shoes will do. You'll just need a little flubber rubbed on the sole of the shoe.
Im going to Bangkok end of this week. I really need some business shoes. Any recommendations for mid ranged shoes I can find in 30cm? Quick web search, I found Findig and Udom Agg in MBK and in Central World Plaza Ragazze and Geox. Anywhere else I should look?
Huh?When was this? Any articles about it?
Gilroy 1/3 Gin (1 oz Beefeater) 1/3 Cherry Brandy (1 oz Cherry Heering) 1/6 Dry Vermouth (1/2 oz Noilly Prat) 1/6 Lemon Juice (1/2 oz) 1 dash Orange Bitters (Regan's) Recipe from cocktail virgin
You are right. No one will see my name on Youtube but its good to know that I worked on the set and my name is somewhere on the credits.Sorry, I was told no pics by my boss. Plus no hot babes, just kawaii girls.
I saw the Churchill in a cocktail recipe book my regular bar hangout had. Its becoming my alternate to the Martini, especially when I want something sweet.
Worked for 20 hours for shit pay but pretty stoked that my name will be in the credits for a music video I worked on. I was part of the lowest rung team setting up the rooms and the food/beverage, running around errands, but it was fun. I can't give out details yet as the music isn't out.
Did you take pictures of her taking pictures of a dead mouse?
Thought this might be appropriate for this thread. Looking Back to the 1800s for a Properly Bitter Cocktail By FLORENCE FABRICANT Published: March 20, 2012   In today’s ramped-up bar culture, the sweetness of Curaçao or Triple Sec, the orange liqueurs used in many classic cocktails, did not satisfy David Wondrich, the drinks historian and expert. So he worked with Alexandre Gabriel, the president of Cognac Ferrand in France, to develop a drier bitter orange...