or Connect

Posts by Cordwinder

I didn't order the wine, it was more like "they have Chablis? yeah! lets order Chablis...mmm... Chablis is the best"I really don't know wines too confusing for me.
Dinner with clients and they ordered wine. Given the choice of Chardonnay and Chablis they went from the Chablis. Im not much of a wine drinker but it tasted more like sugar water than wine. Lucky me, my boss had his car and gave me a ride home instead of taking the train. He drank too but called for a substitute driver to drive his car back. Went straight to bed (big mistake) and woke up with a hangover. Food was good though but the company sucked. It was meant to be a...
Afternoon Delight: U Sad Bro
New job. I got recruited but was my uncle asking me to help him. Same industry but different area so its a new challenge. Trial period of 6 months to see if the arrangement works out for both of us.
Have you tried the schweppes bitter lemon tonic? Seen the ads but haven't gotten myself to trying one
Finally got new glasses. Plastic to Metal frames.
My laptop screen won't turn on. It would flicker just a bit just to show its on, showing the Windows logo but the screen would go black. I can hear the hard disk spinning so I know everything else works. I asked a friend if he had a spare monitor I can borrow till my laptop stops working which he has but hasn't let me know when I can borrow it. I can get it repaired but I can pay a little extra and buy a second hand laptop newer than the one I have. Just as I thought I can...
crochet knitting or single point?not gay but attempted to learn crochet knitting. My eyes were telling me that surfing the net wasn't a hobby.
Welcome to Japan. Hope you enjoy your stay here.