or Connect

Posts by Cordwinder

7 years since leaving DC for Japan, and I still miss chipotle. So much, I even emailed them asking when they would be opening their store here.
I want to make a paypal account but reading all the disputes is not making me feel comfortable doing so.
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 By Eben Novy-Williams June 1 (Bloomberg) -- Shaquille O'Neal, who played 19 seasons in the National Basketball Association, announced his retirement. O'Neal, who played for the Boston Celtics last season, won four titles: three with the Los Angeles Lakers and one with the Miami Heat. He made the announcement in a video he posted on Twitter. Finally.
^ looks good.
Asiana Airlines wins Best Airline Asia award at 2010 World Airline Awards
Quote: Originally Posted by jakejake No shopping. I just want to have some fun and sip some young coconut juice on the beach... would also be tempting to visit ancient ruins too. Any recommendations for packings for a 2 week trip would be helpful too. Bali has both beaches and ancient temples. But by the 3rd day you might get bored mindless. Thailand/Malaysia/Bali.
Anyone taking bets on how long Mike Brown will last as Lakers coach? (Rudy Tomjanovich)
Any purpose for during your trip in Asia? Do you want to be shopping or sipping young coconut juice on the beach or visiting ancient ruins of long passed dynasty?
why does Bosh face the press alone at the post game press conference while Wade and James are together? I thought they were the big 3, not big 2 + 1?
Gibson over DWade.. Wow... but give credit to Wade for attempting to block the dunk. What would LBJ have done in DWade's position? I think we've seen Bosh getting dunked on enough times to know what he would have done.