or Connect

Posts by Cordwinder

Job interview tomorrow. Its been too long since I had one and I don't know what to expect. Being interviewed for marketing position at the Consulate General's office.
Reading about Lebron's performance, would he have been a different player if he had gone to college instead of jumping into the NBA straight from high school? Would Lebron be a better player if he had face college level competition and practice, improved coaching from high school?
Any recommendations for a budget hotel around Shinjuku area? Toyoko-inn is offering y6,510 for one night at its Kabuki-cho hotel. Any hotels around this price range in the Shinjuku area?
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkI Wondering why amidst all the celebs/players/former players you see at the finals, MJ is never present. Its like he wants nothing to do with the basketball world any longer. He the majority owner of the Charlotte Bobcats. http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...f-bobcats.html
interviewing for positions soon after college, I was asked what my salary requirements were. My answer was I'm not in a position to ask for a salary. I didn't get the position but later I asked friends and their response was to ask the average starting salary for a fresh graduate for the industry (small consulting co). Maybe I was being tested to see if I did my homework about the consulting industry.
7 years since leaving DC for Japan, and I still miss chipotle. So much, I even emailed them asking when they would be opening their store here.
I want to make a paypal account but reading all the disputes is not making me feel comfortable doing so.
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 By Eben Novy-Williams June 1 (Bloomberg) -- Shaquille O'Neal, who played 19 seasons in the National Basketball Association, announced his retirement. O'Neal, who played for the Boston Celtics last season, won four titles: three with the Los Angeles Lakers and one with the Miami Heat. He made the announcement in a video he posted on Twitter. Finally.
^ looks good.
Asiana Airlines wins Best Airline Asia award at 2010 World Airline Awards