or Connect

Posts by Cordwinder

Style is how you define yourself. Fashion is how everyone defines you.My style is boring. Normal shirt and slacks but it is me. I have seen people who are trying to be fashionable but have no style because they are just wearing whatsome men's magazine said was in fashion.Just my opinion.
Got my summer bonus. Time to go shopping but can't think of anything to buy.
FUCK. Business trip tomorrow and I forgot my files at work. Stupid me for agreeing to go on a Saturday, when our work week is Monday to Friday.
My mom brother passed away. He was having liver problems for a few years now. Just few days ago we got news that we was taken to the hospital because his face and nails were slightly yellow. Mom spoke to him and although his speech was slurring he was saying he is getting better and will be out in a few days. Monday morning he took the turn for the worst and never came back.
There is the dry comfort and dry light weight jacket. Maybe that the one you tried out?
Still deciding whether to get this. Any opinions?
Giving Bombay Sapphire East as a gift. Any opinions?
Glad that Im not the only one.I travel with my boss for business. We take the night flights so we work during the day and leave straight to the airport.All day all I can think about is getting on the flight as soon as possible while my boss is very last minute. The irritation of my boss not ready to leave on timeand the anticipation causes my stomach to knot up.
Sorry, shitty pictures, taken with iphone. With all the discussions about British and Italian fabrics, I'm little embarrassed to put these up. These are from Japanese mills and printers. We buy stock fabrics and sell them to our customers. Small fabric lengths our customers don't want is sent to our office. If like any we can take it, if not after a while it gets donated. Kept this aside but not sure if I will do anything with it. The prints I was thinking of giving...