or Connect

Posts by colin_

still have them $120 shipped!
yeah they look really nice, how is the sizing compared to chucks? I see shoes.com just got these in.
Quote: Originally Posted by tommib My new skinny jeans, Levi's Blue 5005. They're nice, but the weft is a bit odd, its brown instead of white. how do you like those fred perrys?
sold
I think they look great stacked. Give it some time and I think you'll really start to like the look
I'd be interested to see what you have. Same prices on these?
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy On the other hand, super tight jeans decrease your sperm count, so that is more whack than gangbanger loose jeans. All IMO, of course. YEah cause high sperm count is where its at!
here's a question, how often do you guys wash your tshirts? I mean just every-day wear on tshirts, not working out or anything.
this is sort of on topic.. im soooo temped to buy these neon yellow jeans from julian red: some of you may or may not be familiar. anyway.. i realize they arent practical and they are pretty crazy, but i think they'd be fun for summer. obviously they don't have a long life-line, so should I just bite my lip and not buy them?
as sartorially senseless has stated, how are you guys measuring this body fat? Nobody is just "naturally" 6-8% bodyfat. Honestly you will looked pretty ripped up. You can't rely on those crazy electron handheld devices or the super extreme futuristic scales. The closest practical means would be a body calipers and even then measurements aren't that accurate. I agree that many people here think they are much lower than they actually are.