or Connect

Posts by colin_

Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy On the other hand, super tight jeans decrease your sperm count, so that is more whack than gangbanger loose jeans. All IMO, of course. YEah cause high sperm count is where its at!
here's a question, how often do you guys wash your tshirts? I mean just every-day wear on tshirts, not working out or anything.
this is sort of on topic.. im soooo temped to buy these neon yellow jeans from julian red: some of you may or may not be familiar. anyway.. i realize they arent practical and they are pretty crazy, but i think they'd be fun for summer. obviously they don't have a long life-line, so should I just bite my lip and not buy them?
as sartorially senseless has stated, how are you guys measuring this body fat? Nobody is just "naturally" 6-8% bodyfat. Honestly you will looked pretty ripped up. You can't rely on those crazy electron handheld devices or the super extreme futuristic scales. The closest practical means would be a body calipers and even then measurements aren't that accurate. I agree that many people here think they are much lower than they actually are.
couple questions, I too am looking for a new spring sneaker and had some interest in the purcells. I usually just wear my all white vans-slipons. Anyway, purcells dont really have any traction on the sole or anything do they? also, how do they fit compared to chucks, i wear like a 7.5 vans slip0n, 6.5-7 chuck taylor anyone have any pictures of some beatup purcells?
hardly used vans old skool in 7.5 these things kill my heels I cant wear them $35 shipped each or if you want them both we can work it
I know diesel comes in 30 inseam
hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could tell me the difference between: "women's overdyed black narrow jeans" and "overdyed black new standard jeans" from what Im guessing.. the women's is just a lower rise? I want a pair of overdyed black for formal occasions (funerals, work, etc.) I need a 25 and these are my 2 options. Neither are in stock but next time they are maybe I'll grab a pair.
its all about oversized tshirts and tight jeans
Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD I disagree from experience. Im the same way as Arethusa. My body fat fluctuates between 6.5 and 8% and I'm not very ripped. How are you measuring it? And kent, arethusa is right. Significant amounts of sat. fat and trans fats are bad, yes. However, unsaturated fats (mono/poly) are very beneficial. Some diets consist of a 33/33/33 ratio with 1/3 of all food(calories) coming from fat. The body needs fat....