or Connect

Posts by kubrick555

I can say that last fall's long shirt was roomier than the normal plaid version. ie I'd be a 48 in the normal plaid and a 46 in the long. I think that holds true for this fall too.You might be okay.
Alright, who sniped me on that padded N-3 bomber in a 48 off Yahoo Japan? I know it fits oversized, but I wanted it to layer this winter...ugh
Nomad has it
Robert Geller Manfred Leather - Fall 2011 Size 46 - Fits very slim, more like a 44. - Grey colourway. Was also made in black (see pic) - Cowhide leather. Button and zip front closures. Bought off Yahoo Japan. A small amount of fading on the back of the neck (can't see with collar down), I'd say 7/10 condition overall hence the price. Only selling because it's too damn small. Retailed for around $1800. Pics and measurements available upon request. I'm also open to...
Bought from Yahoo Japan, it was listed without a size. Took a chance based on measurements, but it's a 44 and fits too small Size 44 (Retail was $888 at Blackbird originally) Shoulder width: about 43 cm Sleeve length: about 64 cm Width: about 50 cm Length: about 64.5 cm (according to the Yahoo Japan listing) From Blackbird: Robert Geller - Hooded Wool Bomber in black DETAILS: Another classic Geller wintertime silhouette. Heavy felted 90% wool/10% nylon outer with cotton...
Well well, what size? Totally missed out on that one. Damn
Wish this fit me.
Yeah Fok, I'll stop by for sure.
Dropping into NYC late next Thurs, staying for 12 days. Any of you Geller heads want to have a drink and put a face to a name, send me a pm. I also might need a couch to crash on for two of those days - if anybody wants to put me up (or knows a good cheap air BNB), let me know!
Hope you're normally a 44