or Connect

Posts by kubrick555

Nomad was just the only stockist I've seen that carried them. Didn't make the runway.I've seen them in person, they are pretty dope, but the price point is high.
From Nomad?
Is that the belted one? I'm thinking of selling mine in a 46 if you're interested. It fits small
So good. I sized up for mine since no 44 and would cop another pair black pair in a heartbeat.
Anybody have an idea of Tokyo shops that carry Geller? I'm flying there Saturday for a week.
For the heavier plaid one, I wear it open over a Geller tshirt. Then layer it with a leather or denim jacket normally. For the lighter plaid one, that doesn't work as well, so I wear it tied up with a black sweatshirt or knit over top. Not as versatile.
Robert Geller Richard Blazer - Size 46 - 9/10 condition, never washed or altered, minimal wear - brownish colourway, see pictures - the classic grail piece, in it's Fall form (wool blend) - slouchy fit, this piece can be worn as a cardigan or an unstructured blazer, good over buttondowns or t-shirts Price includes shipping to Canada or US. Local meetup available for Toronto area people. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 18" Pit-to-Pit: 21 1/2" Sleeve: 24 1/2" Length:...
Whoever bought that Tatras vest off Grailed, sell it to me if it doesn't work out!
If anybody is searching for 46s, I need to sell some of my stuff to find more Geller. Richard blazer, Tatras bomber, various old tees etc. shoot me a PM if there's anything you've been trying to track down, I've got a ton of Geller!