or Connect

Posts by kubrick555

These links actually working for you?
I can second that, it's oversized. I have a small and I'm normally 46/48 and it's slouchy on me with long arms. I really like it as a lightweight sweater though.
I'm not really going to give them credit. From an American IP, the discounts are completely different than from my Canadian IP. Geller isn't even on Sale in Canada and there's already a difference in price to account for the exchange rate.Regardless, I still copped some CPs, so there's that. But Ssense does not get credit. Website is barely functional right now.
Only in the US....no sale on Geller for Canadian customers....wtf
Generally pretty similar, though it can vary. I wear same size in most GellerxCP collabs as I do in the Achilles, but sometimes the dress shoes are a little tight at first.
That would be me
I mean, if you're emailing about an item from like 4 years ago, I'm not sure what kind of response you'd get beyond "look on ebay, grailed etc."??
Good question. But I have an OG Robert Geller seconds t-shirt from like 2009 that looks a lot like that - sleeve detail, neck, pocket square.In terms of recent RG seconds, I haven't been too impressed. Mainline so much better.
Barneys in NY still had Geller in store last season.