or Connect

Posts by kubrick555

Ishit I didn't even see it, what size was it? My black one in 46 is a little small, I've been looking to get a 48 for awhile now but the Robo market is quiet
I don't think there is a consensus. I'm normally a 46, sometimes a 48, and the Richard in a 46 was too fitted on me. More fitted than SS13 version in a 46.The 48 I haven't tried on yet, but it's apparently waaaay bigger than the 46. Measurements on Ssense seem to back that up.
Length was a tad too short for my liking. I would need to size up to correct that, but then it'd be big in the chest. Plus, didn't love the way it draped - mohair just kind of hangs there, would rather it be another material.
Geller Chunky knit sweater would be nice in a 46 or 48. Or the Richard.Fok, I'll stop by on the Friday.
Isn't it just in Barney's Co-op on whatever floor that is? Always been there.
Haha. Amazing. I'm sure he has a stylist though, but possibly not.I remember back in like 2010 Drake rocking the Geller dipdye hoodie.
Agreed
Field jacket Fall 2008 was my first Geller purchase. Still wear it, it's in great shape.
Chelsea boots are listed for $980 Canadian....WTF
What color you debating? I got no leads. Not seeing much of the purple colorway around in any of the tees.