or Connect

Posts by berlin report

Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six Stepping away from my usual taper in pants. I don't think the no break works so well with the width of those trousers. I'm not sure what the "rule" is but a true straight leg with (what seems to be) a fuller cut would look better with a break IMO.
There's snow everywhere and I'm wearing hideous grey rubber duckie sorels. Absolutely no vis. And why did I feel a need to share this?
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Certainly stiff on the outside, but incredibly comfortable...it has a nice quilted lining that helps. What about the fit though? Am I nuts that I think its a little big? Shoulders are huge.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet MF crushing everyone again. Couldn't agree more. I mean, seriously. NN, love the fur thingy! Aeglus, better pictures of zee jacket?
Quote: Originally Posted by --Jonas-- Is Stollen stollen in English? Ja unless you want to call it fruit loaf, which came up when I looked for a translation.
Quote: Originally Posted by PaulYAY If I was in a new town and looking for drugs, he'd be the first guy I'd approach. half-masticated stollen all over my monitor
Quote: Originally Posted by softy I'm sorry, BR. Let us never speak of it again. I went to the hairdresser yesterday and tried to simulate a hairstyle like yours. I think it may have turned out to be a disaster. I had much more hair to begin with, but I feel a little shorn now. May I dare comfort you by saying that it will grow back?
Quote: Originally Posted by bare bodkin I was just thinking, it could be the 5 or 6 layers I'm wearing underneath. CT winters are brutal. Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol Dude, just get a winter coat rather than five layers under a shitty jacket. This. It would probably look so much better if you wore less layers underneath. Its definitely the wrong piece for this time of the year if you have to wear five...
Quote: Originally Posted by softy Oh god softy this freaked me out.
Quote: Originally Posted by snake +1 Keep at it, synth. I have a feeling that angle didn't do justice to that fit. He normally has a really good feel for proportion and silhouette and I can't imagine that he'd wear something where those two elements are so out of whack. Love the jacket. Quote: Originally Posted by Eason thanks du, guess it's to nice to put together something decent once in a while tonight I am...