or Connect

Posts by berlin report

Quote: Originally Posted by whodini I get into NYC (assuming there's no "Day After Tomorrow") the 13th. Capsule's that Mon/Tues and then I leave Thurs morning. We'll be working Mon and Tues during the day so Sun, Tues, or Weds night would work best for me for drinks. I arrive on the 11th and leave on the morning of the 18th so please anytime before that!!!
Here's the link as per request. They're manufactured by Sancho, model BI8988.
Thanks! They weren't too bad price-wise. They're just about under Uncontrol's $300 range. Great quality for the price---shearling-lined, goodyear welt, shoe part (whatsitcalled?) is oiled leather and shaft is soft suede, made in Spain. Got it from a germany-based western wear website. Funny though I can't find it on Sancho's website.
just got these from sancho. nice commando sole, fully-lined with shearling.
Just keep them and put a thermal liner in the shoe to keep that part warmer.
Aeglus, love the simple fit. I want that jacket. epoc, sweet. That Junya is awesome.
Thanks for the comments guys. Softy
trying out the bowtie (hazy details, couldn't be bothered to take out the SLR) outside
I could squeeze it into an envelope via maxi-envelope registered mail for 26 euros but there's no insurance. The secure alternative would be as a package with insurance and tracking for 35 euros. You're eligible for tax exemption from here so we take 19% off the price of the item and then add the shipping costs. Of course there's a chance that you may have to pay duties when it gets to NYC.
I stock it but only have small and medium left. I have the Harrison in large though, if that helps. Howlin