or Connect

Posts by berlin report

Was great meeting you guys! Really wish I had more time to at least have a drink with you all.
Jkissi, you were in town! How'd you like it? I did the fairs but skipped the shows this time. Too tired. See anything good? Give us a holler next time around!
Quote: Originally Posted by ppllzz the only thing worse than being rich but ugly is just being ugly. glad you are rich though. no need for this hate.
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 albert and I had quality time, that's all that matters Too bad I didn't get to meet you Had quality time with Albert and Vanna too, albeit separately. Great to finally meet Fok and Pete, even just for a few minutes.
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy You guys need to read. I'm going to try to get us a table at the Breslin at 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday evening, January 18. It's going to be for 10. I want a show of hands in this thread. If more people show up, that's pretty cool too. 1. Fok 2. Pete 3. Jian 4. Possibly Albert 5. Andy Salzer 6. Berlin Report? (I need to PM him) 7. Kunko 8. Scott M. 9. Patrick Goodspeed (who will not ever show up on time. It's...
Moo, love the fit and the pics are fantastic.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cacatfish I swear this look is coming back. It still reminds me of Motel 6 bedspreads and curtains. Kim Jones. Quote: Originally Posted by Eason My quaff and I will bring it There's a hot girl on SF who goes by Connemarra, she would fuck the shit out of you. Eason baby you crack me up so much.
Quote: Originally Posted by GoSurface I was gonna hang out with Berlin Report and Albert privately. Bitches better have time for me. PM sent and you better show up.
Zissou, great stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ringo My Ass and Zoltar the Magnificent on yoox. Your avatar made me sit up and wipe the left side of my monitor. I got given an ACNE lookbook when they started several years ago and I shook my head and laughed because of the name. They laughed all the way to the bank.