or Connect

Posts by berlin report

i Tuck.
Quote: Originally Posted by Creamy can I get a sauce on that jacket plz, berlin report? Cheap and cheerful H&M x Lanvin from last fall.
Icicles no more!
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Crosspost from the WvG thread and reposted from last time since apparently Imageshack hates our freedom: WvG Chimala Really like the patchwork madras.
In a blur. + light grey suede bucks
Quote: Originally Posted by melonadejello This is not the place to ask, they all hate them...it looks good to me. The way I see it, they're supposed to fit like a moto does (short) as evidenced by the fact that the sleeves are the perfect length as well as the shoulders and also are meant to be a middle layer, not an outer. Wasn't there a time when everyone was drooling over W+H hoodies here? That said, I think that hoodie is too tight.
Thanks for the kind comments gents. Much appreciated.
Quote: Originally Posted by SuperBobo Berlin, nice to see you! Looks good, nice silhuette on the jeans, great colors. Thanks Bobo! You haven't posted a fit in ages. Quote: Originally Posted by mellowfellow Yes collegiate jacket is nice, the sleeve is a bit long on me. Red hat will go when it's warmer. I like the red. It, well, caps off the fit nicely IMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by johnH123 Looks awesome, as usual. What's the jacket? Thanks. Its a light down jacket by Woolrich (euro/italian line).
Vanna, you werquin it in that hot leather made me want to post. Looked at the mural online. Wish I could see it in real life. Poetic work baby. Speaking of workin' it, Synth's been delivering absolutely hot stuff lately. Asobu, wonderful as usual. PP, great use of neutrals. Really nice. Aeglus, really liked the black and white fit and this all black one is sharp too. MoK, really like how you wear the cargoes. I have the same one in camo and love the cut. You might...