or Connect

Posts by berlin report

I'll play. Here are some killer fits IMHO although by no means a complete list of my faves. I couldn't find any Fuumas or PGs in the non-discussion thread, which is all I could muster plying through. Too bad about the dead links of fit pics as well... Classic JKISSI. So, so good. Quote: Originally Posted by JKISSI SE Tweed post vintage woolrich pendleton shawl apc saddle Great cardigan. Simple but very well...
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one no, you don't get it, this is sold by NEPENTHES in 2011! Ah, now I get the fury. Okay. No further discussion needed.
sorry that was for impolyte's post. made me laugh.
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one He'd be better off. (0) In some ways, maybe. If it would interest him.
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one If you can tell me, honestly, that this shit looks cool and stylish, then you are guilty of drinking the koolaid and nothing can help you. Yes, I definitely think that this is the epitome of cool and stylish. And I certainly think that you have the most descerning eye of everyone here. That's why we all should dress the way you think is cool. I most definitely think that timpo and SVB should take advantage...
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one yooooooo..... yall remember that time when people dressed in clothes with the hopes of being aesthetically appealing? I do. Whose aesthetic?
Quote: Originally Posted by SirGrotius Change those pants to some slim jeans and you're good to go. When you're doing the nerdy look, just do it with the shirt and sweater. The pants need to still be sleek to provide a nice silhouette. Oh good god leave timpo alone. Wearing slim jeans with that fit would be the worst thing to do. Luckily he knows too much about what he does to even glimpse at your "advice".
i Tuck.
Quote: Originally Posted by Creamy can I get a sauce on that jacket plz, berlin report? Cheap and cheerful H&M x Lanvin from last fall.
Icicles no more!