or Connect

Posts by berlin report

Been a while. Past couple of months...
Today?
Did some shots for a photographer friend last week and decided to keep the suit to wear at a wedding in the fall. Sleeves need some shortening though.
Quote: Originally Posted by mellowfellow Went on a tour with Kelvin. Andrew, you missed out! Looks like you all had a good time. We must meet when I get back there!
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Love the muddy colors, Bruder. Quote: Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance Your color palettes are always sicknasty. Just what the thread needed Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese Berlin Report and Man of Kent look great (MOK's best?) ARW that is an awesome picture, fuck clothes Thanks guys! Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus [[SPOILER]] Love it!
earlier today Chauncey cardigan Velour tank Knowledge Cotton Apparel chinos Folk belt YMC lace-ups [[SPOILER]]
earlier today Chauncey cardigan Velour tank Knowledge Cotton Apparel chinos Folk belt YMC lace-ups [[SPOILER]]
Penhaligon's Lavendula La Prairie Cellular Energizing Body Spray Diptyque Philosykos Marc Jacobs Bang (first scent I got as a gift that didn't end up in the bin) Sisley eau de campagne Joe Malone Lime, Basil & Mandarin cologne
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Been a while. Malibu: ASOS Wolf v Goat RRL CP Love this. What is that thingy-thing on your wrist? Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Lifestyle: Doing Hypnosis at a friend's party: No vis but I'm wearing cuffed Acne jeans and vintage thrift derbies. Sorry but that just looks like your hypnotising them to do the führer salute. Gave me the creeps.