or Connect

Posts by berlin report

Aeglus, love the fit. That jacket is fantastic. Whole thing works IMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Nice Collective AA RRL RW Love the wide leg and the high rise on the chinos Bruder. Too bad I'm so short otherwise I'd rock that.
Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you berlin report: that jacket is awesome. looks like some techno luxe fabric. im surprised its uniqlo. i normally only like their +J stuff. Thanks! Its coated cotton. Tag doesn't say what its coated with though. Agree, the styling and materials for the +J line are definitely better.
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus That Uniqlo jacket is great, would have gotten it if I didn't already have way too many jackets Also how'd you size your RM Williams? TTS? I'm planning on getting some cubans once funds come in. They're true to size. I'm a EU 41 and normally take a UK7 but I had to get a 7,5 due to my orthopedic insoles. I'm with you on having too many jackets but I just couldn't pass it up for the price when I saw it...
Deer in headlights RayBan Uniqlo Firma Lee RM Williams
Quote: Originally Posted by CBrown85 Fair enough. Nonetheless, someone posting in a forum dedicated to helping them look better is going to get advice beyond what color shoelaces to wear with their Clarks. Do you sincerely believe that "tighten core + build shoulders" is defamatory in this context? I think learning how to dress for one's body type is infinitely more important. There's only so much you can do to change the way your built...
Quote: Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite fall 2010, the second coming... Fabulous
Quote: Originally Posted by Sander I almost never post, but I guess this belongs here... Clean. Love the jacket!
Love it Brian. Good to see you in WAYWT.
EG jacket Bonser shirt Folk belt Lee jeans Grenson shoes