or Connect

Posts by berlin report

Quote: Originally Posted by softy that's the point That red boiled wool abomination is Junya? That didn't turn out too well.
Joining the love-fest for my Bruder. Great colors and I love the relaxed trousers.
Very late but...Bobo: great fit.
Tops I repeat maybe once/twice a month, depending on the season. Might wear the same cardigan/pullover twice in a row with a different shirt underneath. Trousers/jeans I repeat a lot. Get very lazy and just tend to wear the same jeans all the time.
Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you hendrix i thought you were from new zealand, not switzerland? we've all seen the movie before though. seven times before to be exact. Aeglus that jacket man. Gets me every time. So good.
Quote: Originally Posted by Razele Jacket looks dope styled as is Not everything has to have razor sharp tailoring, it gets old quick You have a point although I happen to think something like that should be cut right and fit perfectly otherwise it just looks like something that should be worn for industrial purposes.
Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you not a fan of this jacket at all. looks kind of ridiculous. the sleeves also seem far too long and tailoring that thing must be next to impossible. I'm sorry I have to agree with this. Maybe if it were one size smaller it would say urban armor instead of chemical warfare/quarantine protection. Just my two cents... Everything else underneath is stellar.
Aeglus, love the fit. That jacket is fantastic. Whole thing works IMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Nice Collective AA RRL RW Love the wide leg and the high rise on the chinos Bruder. Too bad I'm so short otherwise I'd rock that.
Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you berlin report: that jacket is awesome. looks like some techno luxe fabric. im surprised its uniqlo. i normally only like their +J stuff. Thanks! Its coated cotton. Tag doesn't say what its coated with though. Agree, the styling and materials for the +J line are definitely better.